• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 10:01:13 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Beads - Group Order

Started by River Man, November 11, 2010, 22:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Man

I am finalizing a large bead order directly from the manufacturer. For those of you that are interested, this is a great opportunity for you to buy high quality beads at a ridiculously low price.

As an example,

Tungsten Beads:

1.5mm and 2.0 mm tungsten beads will run approximately $5.00 per hundred(may be less).

Brass Beads:

1.5mm and 2.0 mm brass beads will run approximately $1.15 per hundred(may be less).

This company also carries slotted beads, cone heads and dumbbell eyes.

Please let me know if any of you want to take advantage of this opportunity.

I will not make any money on your beads. You will get them at cost.

troutphisher

Blake,

I'm in, let me know when your going to order, and how you want the payment.

Thanks,

Phish

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

Yea I could use 500 each of the 1.5 and 2.0 Tungsten at that cost. Maybe more, would like to check out the quality.  Can you get silver or black in the tungsten?

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

River Man

November 12, 2010, 01:17:47 AM #3 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 09:46:20 AM by River Man

These are the same beads that I've been using for the past three years.  Their quality is great.

I am currently waiting on wiring instructions before we place our order,  I'll try to give everyone a few days to determine what they want.

dshort

Blake,  I'll be in for a couple hundred each of the 1.5 and 2mm.

WRector

Blake,

I am in as well for some tugsten.  I have the same question about color selection as well?

Thanks for filling us in!

There's a big difference between a dry fly dancing through
a riffle and a weighted fur ball dragging on the bottom.

River Man

If any one wants the complete pricing list(beads, cone heads, etc.) and some color pictures of all the available colors, pm me you email address.

Woolly Bugger

I'll take a 100 of 1.5 and 2.0mm tungsten...

do ya take PayPal?

K

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

Blake,

I'd be interested in:

200 of the Tungsten 1.5 in Black

200 of the Tungsten 2.0 in Black

River Man

PayPal :D.  You're a very smart man Wooley.  I'll just need to find out how to set it up.

OldDominionAngler

tbird4

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: River Man on November 12, 2010, 10:48:59 AM

PayPal :D.  You're a very smart man Wooley.  I'll just need to find out how to set it up.

Just the way I roll. Surprised with all your ebay activity that you don't already have your PayPal set-up....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

rjs123

Id take 200 each in Tungsten

River Man

PayPal.....I'm used to paying out....not receiving >:(.  I'll need to play around with the invoice process.

Update on order.  I'm keeping track of everyone's order and will give others more time to determine what they want.  We do have the issue of freight to consider.  If our order exceeds $2000 in tungsten products, there will not be a freight charge.  We currently exceed the $1000 minimum required for an order.  I requested an estimate of freight for 23,000 beads...1.5mm and 2.0mm(my order).  They came back with with an estimate of $40.00.

#CommissionsEarned