• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
December 05, 2021, 09:49:26 AM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Out West, Way West

Started by fishhunterphil, October 29, 2010, 00:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishhunterphil

Howdy fellas, figured I would share some of my experiences out here on the left coast with you, it ain't half bad out here, really.

" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="600" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="1066" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="563" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">
" class="fancybox" data-fancybox="topic">" title="" alt="" width="800" height="597" class="bbc_img" loading="lazy">

This post brought to yous by Bulleit bourbon.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

jwgnc

Sweet - Great looking water and trouts.  Was that Nevada?

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

diaz dassie

Dayum Phil, thats some seriously good shit my man! Keep 'em coming! Have you managed to get any decent waves in Cali yet?  -0-

jdavis22

Have fly rod will travel!

OldDominionAngler

That's some scenic water, and it looks like you're in a good spot to knock off a few of those western states you haven't fished yet. 0:0

fishhunterphil

woowee:

thanks, I reckon.

Mike:

the waves out here have been mildly shredded by my mediocre surfing skills...that is, I have only managed to ride the face, out of whitewater and all, legit like, on a couple waves...but haven't had too much time to surf, just randomly on a few weekends....gettin a wetsuit this weekend so should be out there more as well as fishing the surf

jwgnc:

not NEvada, never fished there in me life...all from CA or OR

ODA:

definitely need to start making plans to get up to the northern mountain states as well as WA; the cool thing about it out here is, besides the big honkin cities like LA, SF, etc, there is a whole lot of real wide open country.

taker easy everybody

#CommissionsEarned