Let's talk GPS

Started by mecnc, December 02, 2010, 00:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phg

I just realized, you have an average of over 6 smites per post.  You are the master.  bd;0

Fire-Fly

i know garmin uses 12 satellites where other companys use much less. Not sure on this though. I have a garmin colorado and it is simple to use.

diaz dassie

Quote from: Fire-Fly on December 10, 2010, 21:29:36 PM
i know garmin uses 12 satellites where other companys use much less. Not sure on this though. I have a garmin colorado and it is simple to use.
Agreed mate, I challenge any of y'all wise asses to hit a blueline you have never negotiated without one and see how it works out... :P

Trout Maharishi

I heard Russia just launched another satellite this week to help with it's GPS.  Mike some of us grew up reading topo maps, and learned how to use a compass, aerial maps, and altimeter in the military. I wonder some times how a  limey bastard like you can find his way around without a satellite up his ass. ;D If you didn't have those corgis to help you find the way home I bet we would have already read about you :D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

diaz dassie

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 10, 2010, 22:43:16 PM
I heard Russia just launched another satellite this week to help with it's GPS.  Mike some of us grew up reading topo maps, and learned how to use a compass, aerial maps, and altimeter in the military. I wonder some times how a  limey bastard like you can find his way around without a satellite up his ass. ;D If you didn't have those corgis to help you find the way home I bet we would have already read about you :D
Covert OPS mate. I have major respect in several European locales, just coz none of you yank bastards care a shit about me? I foiled the operation. I like U TM and most of all, I like the bluelines of your county of birth. The Corgis? The yapping fuckers betta shut it coz they gonna end up on the menu at Hunan Star in Raleigh...u send the cops on my weed? I will take you out... >: DONT FUCK WIT DA JESUS >:(