Lurking but now posting

Started by Cville Angler, October 14, 2010, 20:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cville Angler

Just wanted to say "hello" from Charlottesville. I have been lurking and reading alot of post but thought I'd participate a bit more in this community.  Hopefully I will have something meaningful to add to this board, and I am looking forward to hearing about others adventures in the Blue Ridge.

Thanks,
Cville Angler

Get Bent

What is your take on hookers and do you drink beer?

0:0
Konichiwa Bitches!

possessed

Welcome to the site.  There is a lot of great info here and some great fly anglers.  You live among some of the best brook trout fisheries in the Southeast, I'm envious.

A few things that will help you fit in here...

Most people ain't going to tell you where they are fishing, especially when they are fishing blue lines.  I would not even ask, if you feel you must, do it via PM.

Also, throwing a brook on the rocks and posting a pic ain't a good thing.  Keep them in the water or in wet hands. 

Cville Angler

possessed, thanks for the welcome and the heads up. Sound like a friendly bunch of folk. And yes, you are right about the fish on the rocks, i knew someone would get me for that. Thanks for the reminder.

In terms of beer Get Bent, well i drink to much of it. And hookers are a great life choice.

diaz dassie

Hey Cville,
don't listen to either of this nit wits. neither of them fish, they just sit round here and talk crap with me all day <-;:
Just kidding. There are some real decent blokes on here and you may even get to fish with a few of 'em if they're in the mood and their wives haven't got 'em pussy whipped :laugh:
Welcome aboard
TW -0-

Get Bent

QuoteIn terms of beer Get Bent, well i drink to much of it. And hookers are a great life choice.

Yeah you'll fit in....

Konichiwa Bitches!

possessed

Quote from: Cville Angler on October 15, 2010, 07:11:30 AM
possessed, thanks for the welcome and the heads up. Sound like a friendly bunch of folk. And yes, you are right about the fish on the rocks, i knew someone would get me for that. Thanks for the reminder.

In terms of beer Get Bent, well i drink to much of it. And hookers are a great life choice.

It's okay to post pics of brooks in the frying pan or dinner plate, just not on rocks.   ;)

troutphisher

Got any naked pics of wife or girl friend?......
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

dnakamoto