Main Menu

movin to the country

Started by bullship, October 18, 2010, 09:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhody

my goal is to be that dental floss tycoon somewhere around idaho, less people
[attachimg=1]

now we can have good, real time intel on smallie water in those parts

i'll bet you can make $$$ by going in the bushes on the side of the french broad and retrieving flies to sell on the side of the road--i think you got some experience in that field........... -0-

rhody

glad to hear about the deal, i did it almost 10 years ago to where i am now, and already planning another move out west one of these dayz, moving is good for the soul
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

bullship

I think a raft will be my first purchase after a tractor....and diapers, of course. I'm a good streamside fly contributor, but not much of a retriever. Maybe I'll train the kid.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

jwgnc

Best wishes for your Madison County adventure.  We hope to do the same one day - east of Mars Hill.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Stone-Man

2 1/2 years ago, I moved from Charlotte to deep E Tenn on the side of Holston Mtn.  ___ And am damn proud of it. Turkeys,bears,raccoons,possums,deer,mink and tons of song birds live in these woods with me.
I cannot tell you how happy that I am to be away from Charlotte. I moved to Charlotte in about 1973 and it was a nice place then. Now it is a shit hole.
There is certainly no money up here , but the living is great.  You won't regret your move

JT