News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

favorite trout recipies?

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 04, 2010, 11:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

NC police investigate theft of 600 pounds of fish!

CANTON, N.C. (AP) -- Haywood County deputies are looking for someone who stole 600 pounds of fish from a Canton trout farm.

The Asheville Citizen-Times reported Saturday that the theft was discovered Thursday when Sunburst Trout Farm owner Sally Eason and her husband went to harvest one of their ponds and found almost no fish.

Eason says the thieves baited the water to get the fish to the surface and scooped them out of the water and into some sort of get-away vehicle. She says the locked facility showed no signs of a break-in.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/N/NC_FISHY_THEFT_NCOL-?SITE=NCASH&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

diaz dassie

It's called trout run, remember that silly animated flick froma  few years back? Chicken run? Rocky the cock? Well, this time, the trouts said to hell with it. Timmy the trout launched the escape of his 599 buddies into the West Fork of the Pigeon!  :laugh:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

cmiller51h

This mde the Stars and Stripes news in Afghanistan today!! Damn!  :o
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

overbrook

Fuckin' coons....they get smarter every day!  :o

croaker

Ifn it wasn't and inside job...
Sounds like a fly in type of caper  :o 
Some Cormorants may have visited the pond...
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.