News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Albies...

Started by shanktrout, September 14, 2005, 13:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

good luck.... let us know how it goes.

are you fishing from a boat or wading the bight?

shoot, wish i could meet ya down there....

walt
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

shanktrout

Thanks walt... I'll be at the spit wading. Wish you could join me... I have this Albie fever badddddddddd!

walt

Quote from: shanktrout on September 28, 2005, 08:43:33 AM
Thanks walt... I'll be at the spit wading. Wish you could join me... I have this Albie fever badddddddddd!

i wish i could get down sooner.... iz got dah feeeevahh too!

ain't no cure,,,, ceptin' a screamin' reel..... that sweet sound makes all the troubles and worries and fever recede into nothingness.....

again, here's wishin' ya many tight lines and a real good drag on yer screamin' reel....

walt

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

shanktrout

walt

good luck on yer trip st.....

i tried to get a heads up from a few buddies..... all's quiet on the eastern front.... i can't find them.... they could be out slayin' em or they are shacked up somewhere drunk..... anticipating.

be careful of that storm coming up the coast..

walt
— Cormac McCarthy

Al

Check this video which was sent to me by a Albie junkie. Looks like something I might want to try - get your sea sick pills ready.

Gofisher

Neat video Al. That looks like a blast!

phg

It's really something, watching a school of baitfish getting ripped to shreads.  Unfortunately, it requires a boat to chase those schools of bait....   :'(  It sure gets crazy out there, though, doesn't it?  Notice all those boats.... :o ;D ;D

shanktrout

don't need a boat where I go....just a set of legs and a pair of .......

walt

Quote from: shanktrout on October 27, 2005, 08:51:21 AM
don't need a boat where I go....just a set of legs and a pair of .......

lol's..... so true.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

ww
— Cormac McCarthy