News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

i'll be

Started by walt, October 26, 2005, 10:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

albied.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :(

damn, i'm fit to be tied. i just found out my trip on the 3rd-6th is a no-go..... sumnabeech.

can i cuss here?

ok fellers.... i'm reloadin..... shank, pedd, anyone up for a git-together later in november?

sheeeeeeeet.

wally

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Peddler

YES! My friggin' trip was cancelled due to Wilma! I know someone you know who has an open date Novemebr 23! You ready?
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

walt

Quote from: Peddler on October 26, 2005, 23:31:06 PM
YES! My friggin' trip was cancelled due to Wilma! I know someone you know who has an open date Novemebr 23! You ready?

pedd.... that's the day afore turkey day.... i'll have to run that one by swmbo. i'll also try to get ahold of a buddy down in greenville..... he keeps yappin' at me to come on down. he has a flats boat... not sure if he's comfy taking it outside.

oh the pain.....

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Peddler

Did the whole Sage group cancel or just your boat?
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

shanktrout

You guys just let me know... I'm on the hunt

walt

dun wanna go there pedd.... i'm not real happy right now about that  >:(

yeah...... let's try and do sumthin' guys. it doesn't have to be on a weekend for me.... i can make arrangements with my peas..... err..... wonderful, skilled, personable, handsome, underpaid, top-of-the-chart professional employees to cover for me.  ;) :D

albie.albie.albie... here albie.... i need a blitz man. brother, can ya spare a fly....

wally
— Cormac McCarthy

shanktrout

I don't know why you get spited so much but your my type of guy.... a true Pirate

shanktrout

This is me, my parrot, and my ship...

walt

Quote from: shanktrout on October 27, 2005, 12:05:10 PM
I don't know why you get spited so much but your my type of guy.... a true Pirate

guess i'm a friggin smite lightnin' rod  :D

pirate.... heh, i like that.... dapirate  :)

shank, it's in the works.... i've pm'd pedd with the news that i can be covered here at the shop before t-day..... we'll see what shakes....

wally dapirate
— Cormac McCarthy

walt

Quote from: shanktrout on October 27, 2005, 12:42:25 PM
This is me, my parrot, and my ship...

that's one mf'n ugly parrot.....

i suggest ya shoot the bastard.... put it oughta it's misery.

nice boat  ;)

wally dapirate
— Cormac McCarthy

shanktrout

I think I'll camp on the spit this weekend... all this cold weather and all.

walt

good luck.

they say it takes a good cold front to really get them close to shore....

w
— Cormac McCarthy