News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF v22 signup

Started by Creek Scum, August 17, 2010, 17:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creek Scum

The Fall PFF v22 will be Friday, October the first, thru Sunday, October the third. Early birds can arrive on Thursday, September the thirtieth. Juddie Mottern has kindly agreed to allow us to set up camp at his Pursuit Farms on the SoHo river.

The cost will be $30.00 per person for Friday and Saturday night and an additional $5.00 for those coming in Thursday. Diner will be provided Friday and Saturday night and breakfast Saturday morning. Make checks out to David Allred and mail to 12401 Lawyers Rd., Mint Hill, NC, 28227. Do not send cash. Please email me (dwallred at bellsouth dot net) when you mail your check. Include in the email the name on the check, your screen name and the amount of the check. Last day for deposits is September 20th.

Liability waivers will be provided at the camp. Sign one and have a strawboss witness it.

Contact myself or Bob Thomas (Devinsdad) with any questions.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Woolly Bugger

Okay, I'm in on this one come hell or high water  :P

-0-
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

trouthemp

PFF V22....is that code for homo car wash? or buzzard cluster fuck?

jis ax'in
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Creek Scum

Actually it's a goat fuck. I hope you can make this one Keith. It has been much too long my friend.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Gofisher

Hell David, he fishes the river twice a week. He'd be there even if he forgot the dates!     :laugh:
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: trouthemp on August 17, 2010, 19:34:43 PM
PFF V22....is that code for homo car wash? or buzzard cluster fuck?

jis ax'in

No discrimination at this shindig...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!