Ross Colorado 0 Reel

Started by stevewes2004, June 24, 2010, 10:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevewes2004

Like the title says. Combo is in good shape. Bought brand new about 9 years ago. Probably around 30 days worth of fishing on it. Has normal wear marks. The running part of the line is dyed yellow from the backing but still in good shape. Well maintained.  with neon yellow backing. $75 TYD.

I have two of these and I need to get rid of one to make room for a gunnison or cimarron if someone wants to trade.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

edited, not selling the line.

troutboy_II

This is an endorsement for these reels.  Trout_girl and I each use a Colorado #0 on our 3 wts. and I really think it is a great little reel and a perfect balance for a light rod.  Beautifully machined and fully ported on both sides unlike it's bigger brothers.  We have no need for another right now, but this "old" reel is a good one if you need something cool looking, well made, and it's a Ross.

My.  $.02.

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

stevewes2004

stevewes2004

edited.  not selling the line.

stevewes2004

ok guys i'm not sure if i'm going to keep the line or not.  im going to pick up a gunnison this weekend, and it may have line.  just let me know if you want the line or not and we'll work on a deal.

stevewes2004

George Tinaza

i dont need one because i to have one but i might know of someone who would if it is not sold but wants to know if you will come down a bit on the price-thanks george