News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

bunch of stuff

Started by ditchmonkey, May 28, 2010, 19:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Tinaza

i am sending the email to you through blue ridge fly fisherman forum: where it says send this topic, all you have to do is write your comments and hit (send this topic and it is sent to you) i am not much of a rocket scientist but that is how i got the message to you--i guess that something that blue ridge fly fisherman forum needs to remove if they feel it is not necessary or needed-geroge

ditchmonkey

hey george, sorry i havent gotten back to you, college and stuff has got me running crazy so i only get to check the forum every few days, here are the pics of the golden eagle, before i rewrapped it, when i get back to my house where all my gear is, i'll get you pictures of the after.
one thing about the new wrapping-i used the same style thread, but the rod was never finished, so it'll be really easy to pull it all off and do it over, i also used the original line guides, the rod blank itself is in pretty good shape, the cork is a little worn but its still a very good rod, and very collectible

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

ditchmonkey

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

George Tinaza

thanks for these pictures...from the color of the fly rod it almost looks like a leonard graftek, unusual, have you decided what price your asking for it yet!  you must be a bit younger than i, i got my degree in sociology back in 1974 and prior to that in the air force for 1967 to 1970 station in england--love fishing and love collecting them---so i will wait for the other pictures plus your price! thanks george at elam creek rods

ditchmonkey

yeah im 21, i've been fishing since high school but recently got out of it due to paddling and other extracirriculars(rock climbing, whitewater kayaking)
i've got my certain rods im keeping but to be honest, i'd like to sell this one to buy a z drag kit for boating, i honestly dont know how much to ask for the rod, i've been told they go for a large sum if they're all original and in good shape, but as you can see, this one is not exactly what you'd call in good shape, as well as not all original...i just called bo cash at table rock who was the one who gave me the original info on it, so as soon as i talk to him i'll let you know on the price

Trout Maharishi

It's worth about $20 if you pay shipping  p;-
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

ditchmonkey

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on October 01, 2010, 09:50:45 AM
It's worth about $20 if you pay shipping  p;-
shhhhhh....nobody is talking to you...go back in your corner and shut the hell up

Trout Maharishi

p;- that's not rain running down your back. Why don't ya'll exchange email addresses and quit wasting band width on here. 'c;
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

ditchmonkey

oh im sorry, i thought this is what the forum was for, and by the looks of it, the only person wasting bandwith around here is you with all your smartass, snarky passive aggressive comments, which benefit no one, but hey, if it gives you a feeling of accomplishment with your life, good for you

here, just to make your day bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 bd;0 all hail trout maharishi, the coolest person alive

now piss off

george, shoot me an email so we dont have to deal with such intrusions, we'll figure out the deal for the orvis..

Trout Maharishi

You still working at the bus station?
― Charles Bukowski

George Tinaza

just wanted to let you know that i am still interested the orvis fly rod, if the amount you are asking has gone up please let me know-george