News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Can you transfer a lifetime warranty....

Started by stevewes2004, May 25, 2010, 13:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonddave7676

Quote from: stevewes2004 on May 27, 2010, 10:29:47 AM
man that's sweet...

has anyone experienced the customer service with TFO??

TFO's customer service is awesome.  As I said I have a friend that I traded a TFO rod for and he broke it somehow.  He sent it back to TFO with I think like $20 or $25, which is for shipping and insurance, and they replaced the broken section.  They will fix or repair the rod even if it breaks on fault of your own.  They ask no questions at all.  They will replace or fix it even if you slam it in the car door or something like that with you only paying the $25.

flynhokies

Quote from: diamonddave7676 on May 27, 2010, 13:47:45 PM
Quote from: stevewes2004 on May 27, 2010, 10:29:47 AM
man that's sweet...

has anyone experienced the customer service with TFO??

TFO's customer service is awesome.  As I said I have a friend that I traded a TFO rod for and he broke it somehow.  He sent it back to TFO with I think like $20 or $25, which is for shipping and insurance, and they replaced the broken section.  They will fix or repair the rod even if it breaks on fault of your own.  They ask no questions at all.  They will replace or fix it even if you slam it in the car door or something like that with you only paying the $25.

i will second tfo's amazing customer service. i broke a rod that i had had for around 7 years i think...pretty sure i didn't fill out any registration for it when i bought it either, and they sent me a brand new, nicer rod since my model had been discontinued for their standard $25 fee. even came with a rod sock, which my original one didn't come with  ;D
"The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration."
-Claude Monet

stevewes2004

wow thats unreal.  i was leaning toward a TFO for my next rod, but that sealed the deal there....

i called scott about one of my rods this morning, and come to find out it never got registered.  i guess i forgot.  and they said it would be 100 to fix a broken mid/tip section and 175 to fix a butt section.....