News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Yellow Creek

Started by jonboy005, May 13, 2010, 08:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonboy005

Staying Memorial Weekend next to the creek/stream with the wife and dog. I would like to catch a few during the weekend any suggestions or tips on the stream or somewhere close to fool a few.

Trout Maharishi

Send photos of wife and dog, and we'll see if we can make some suggestions ;D >:D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

jonboy005

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

We'll leave Winston out of it.

troutphisher

Good start, now send the beer. Hefe weiss.......  0--0  And twist up some blunts.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

jonboy005

Quote from: troutphisher on May 13, 2010, 10:16:16 AM
Good start, now send the beer. Hefe weiss.......  0--0  And twist up some blunts.

Invite me on a trip to land some big boys sometime and I'll hook you up  0--0

Trout Maharishi

I rather my wife go naked than wear a UF jersey ;D >:D BTW, I don't know crap about fishing, I just like to stir up trouble on here.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

jonboy005

Sweet, I'd rather all women go naked, but that ain't happening. You have any good advice about anything, so I don't completely waste my time?

Trout Maharishi

I can tell you about anything you need to know about Yurts, Yaks, and midgets ;D
― Charles Bukowski

jonboy005

Are there midgets in Midgetville, NJ?