• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 26, 2021, 15:07:21 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

New Here

Started by MuddlerMan, May 11, 2010, 22:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

May 11, 2010, 22:26:29 PM Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 22:45:16 PM by MuddlerMan

I'm a new comer here and just wanted to introduce myself...I'm a dyed-in-the-wool fishaholic.  Anyone who tries to carry on a conversation with me will soon find themselves deep in conversation about fly-fishing, whether they want to or not.  I am a HUGE Phish fan and indulge in all things heady.  I fish HARD, have lots of fun doing it, but take it very seriously ;hb.  Wild fish really get me going, but I'm not against some DH water every now and then.  I post alot and fish alot more, but am always NEEDING to learn more about our sport.

I live in upstate SC but fish mostly in NC, although SC has some pretty cool and fairly unfished streams.

I hope to learn and maybe impart some of my knowledge  0--0
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

diaz dassie

Finally you came to the low rent district! ;D

Alright lads, have at him >:D

Trout Maharishi

Somebody close the dang door before we are overrun with this rift raft from these other sinking ships.

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

FoulHook

Is this the fella from Avery's Creek with waders full of Blue Moon? Don't sound like riff raff to me.  0--0

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

bugman

Is this really the "low rent district", colonized by those with low moral character and/or low social status?  After deliberate scrutinizing, as I've stated before, there seems to be few, if any, rules and no standards.   I'd call this place the no-rent squalor, mostly inhabited by paranoid, borderline schizophrenic, right wing, aging fly anglers, and a few pups that are looking for God-knows-what. And there is nothing wrong with that; everyone needs a home.  And who judges the riff raff?  To be considered riff raff by this bunch, you got to be lower than whale poop.

I happen to enjoy the wide-openness, frontier no-holds-barred mentality of this location.  Now, would someone please explain why the "low rent district" handle?

dnakamoto

I believe it started here : http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,6262.0.html

Read the ex-sefff area and you will understand  ;D

troutphisher

Quote from: bugman on May 12, 2010, 11:53:09 AM

Is this really the "low rent district", colonized by those with low moral character and/or low social status?  After deliberate scrutinizing, as I've stated before, there seems to be few, if any, rules and no standards.   I'd call this place the no-rent squalor, mostly inhabited by paranoid, borderline schizophrenic, right wing, aging fly anglers, and a few pups that are looking for God-knows-what. And there is nothing wrong with that; everyone needs a home.  And who judges the riff raff?  To be considered riff raff by this bunch, you got to be lower than whale poop.

I happen to enjoy the wide-openness, frontier no-holds-barred mentality of this location.  Now, would someone please explain why the "low rent district" handle?

Your in, now don't fuck it up, and close the door behind you. We have standards here most fail to meet, yet they are simple.....Keep it fishing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

I'm still trying to figure out if i am paranoid or schizophrenic ???

Lefty Kreh

Get Bent

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on May 12, 2010, 14:13:28 PM

I'm still trying to figure out if i am paranoid or schizophrenic ???

I would say both... I think its all the acid and midgets... But who am I to judge >:D ;D.

Welcome Mr. Muddler..... We like beer can you send us all some?

8)

Konichiwa Bitches!

Trout Maharishi

Are ya'll talking about either one of me behind my back?

Lefty Kreh

diaz dassie

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on May 12, 2010, 19:40:40 PM

Are ya'll talking about either one of me behind my back?

NEVER!

ur flying circus sirveilance fuckers were watching my every move. TM best know, I know I am being watched but then again, its done by fair play...

Congrats ur freakin out my migdet troop, so much that these little shits wont work for me anymore, teach me DALAI LAMA...

overbrook

Quote from: troutphisher on May 12, 2010, 13:50:18 PM

We have standards here most fail to meet, yet they are simple.....Keep it fishing.

If some of you fuckers would take me fishing....I'd have something decent to talk about! I'm like the fat kid playing dodgeball...I'm always picked last  >:D

diaz dassie

Quote from: FoulHook on May 11, 2010, 23:00:58 PM

Is this the fella from Avery's Creek with waders full of Blue Moon? Don't sound like riff raff to me.  0--0

You remember everything? Holy crap dude! Yeah, this was he, and he is a sound bloke!

FoulHook

Quote from: diaz dassie on May 13, 2010, 09:20:50 AM

You remember everything? Holy crap dude! Yeah, this was he, and he is a sound bloke!

;hb  0--0

Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

#CommissionsEarned