• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!!!!. Please login or sign up.
September 26, 2021, 13:46:12 PM

News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Spring Break Trip redux

Started by Trout Maharishi, April 15, 2010, 14:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Troutphiser stopped by the camp for a quick cup of coffee and patiently waited while I finished tying some "secret" flies that had been working the last couple days. The imps were going for a hike and maybe meet up later to fish that evening. So TP and I silently struggled on to uphold the honor of the expedition 8). Under a high bright sun on a bluebird day we knew the conditions might be more difficult that the last couple days, and they were until the last couple hours of the day ;hb

I need to get me a smaller net for the photos  ;D >:DGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
A few nice bow were caught :)Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Did I mention how much they loved ants this trip 8)Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
After a hard day like this, a hippie beer or two was well earned ;DGuests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

5xTippett

The net was just fine!  I don't need a bigger complex than I already have.  Great job and nifty pictures.  I have reached the conclusion you fish as well as you tie flies and that is saying something.

Woolly Bugger

that Glissade is top notch but the rest of the report SUCKS!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on April 15, 2010, 17:38:11 PM

that Glissade is top notch but the rest of the report SUCKS!

Keith I tried 2 or 3 new beers this time and that was by far the best I tried. Mighty Arrow that is brewed by New Belgium (same as Fat Tire I think) wasn't half bad either. TP even bought a couple packs of Blue Moon that was mighty tasty on a hot day. One more post outta wrap up the trip report, I am just now starting to be able to feel my hands and legs again.

There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot.

Lefty Kreh

jwgnc

Outstanding photography - but ---
Shouldn't you be home mowing the lawn?

Thanks for sharing -

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

peter p

TM - I would say the Glissade was average at best.  Not my style of beer as you know.  Seemed to be missing something.  Just had a beer at Craggie that I think you would like.  It was called Swannanoa Sunset.  Couldn't pay me to drink Blue Moon.  Didn't like it when I lived in Denver and it was at the brewery at Coors field, don't like it now.  But, keep the samples coming.  I will always try them.  Next trip I will have to bring you some locals.

PS - Found a Cold Mtn in the back of the fridge.  Trying to save it for your May trip. 

Peter

troutphisher

Excellent shots Holy one...... 0--0

Now I know why you were tyeing up those ants.....hmmm

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

blue ridge angler

exceptional pictures..good beer selection.. 0--0

major suckage..

Discomidge

diaz dassie

TM & TP, y'all are trout hypnotists. This stuff is insane. So when can I jump the band wagon? :angel:

#CommissionsEarned