News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

over yonder..

Started by blue ridge angler, April 07, 2010, 20:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue ridge angler

I had a few hours this afternoon so I took a short ride over the ridge to a little HS creek that I have heard from trustworthy sources will be re designated to wild in the next year or two.
I hadn't been there in a while and over the winter the few trips I took were unproductive as is usually the case with this stream during the winter..today the fishing was good. I caught a couple of browns, as well as a few hard fighting little rainbows that as small as they were looked healthy and well fed and put a surprising bend in my 4 weight..it was good to see the browns finally getting a bit of a foot hold in this stream. I really like seeing them..
great to get out for a little while..here are a few pics..

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

blue ridge angler

Get Bent

Nice report! I fish a micro sjw on my favorite tailwater and do quite well. Red is the best, but pink and brown clean house from time to time as well. You should try some squirmy wormy material next time! It can be very productive.  :-X

u da man ! ;hb

Konichiwa Bitches!

FoulHook

I see SJW! I can't find any ultra chenille at the local fly shops to tie some up!!! o-o
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

diaz dassie

Buddy!!! C'mon BRA!!! SJW? You bassturd!. I got a bunch of em waitin to be flogged around. I usually wait until the skunk is on to free myself of that filthy odor! Well screw that, you win! Good on ya mate! Hope you enjoy them cricks while youre having your way. I'll be healthy and ready to roll in T minus 18 and counting!!!
Take 'er easy mate
Mike