News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

march Browns

Started by wncpermit, March 30, 2010, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wncpermit

long time voyeur, first time poster..  have enjoyed many of the posts here before and thought I would leave a few cents as I stumbled upon a prolific march brown hatch and the wild bows were eating them in rhythm. while the air temp was not much over fifty  the hatch was all but done in early afternoon,  I have pics,, but file too big to show will work on that. nice to escape out on a Monday before the crowds and tubers....

blue ridge angler

Quote from: wncpermit on March 30, 2010, 05:48:02 AM
long time voyeur, first time poster..  have enjoyed many of the posts here before and thought I would leave a few cents as I stumbled upon a prolific march brown hatch and the wild bows were eating them in rhythm. while the air temp was not much over fifty  the hatch was all but done in early afternoon,  I have pics,, but file too big to show will work on that. nice to escape out on a Monday before the crowds and tubers....

upload your pics to flickr or whatever image hosting site you like, then copy the link and insert it using the insert picture key on the toolbar above the response field..
good to see you on here..

Woolly Bugger

nice to get into a hatch in NC 

you can also use FREE picassa http://picasa.google.com/ PHoto editing software.... to resize your pic to 800 x 600 (about the max for this board) and upload up them in your message
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!