News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

N fork holston

Started by p2daizo_24, March 23, 2010, 00:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2daizo_24

I had a chance to fish on the north fork on sunday. The water is still up and stained. I fished for five hours and only had one hit but it turned out to be a very healthy 19 inch smallie. She took a san juan worm off the bottom. I tried to post a pic but i haven figured out how to do that on my phone. Any help would be great

flynhokies

way to stick to it on the high water. not sure what kind of phone you have but if it came with a usb cord, you can plug that in to your computer and upload the pic. then when you go to post click on additional options right below the text box and then click browse and find your picture and attach it, or you can set up a photo bucket account and post the pics through that service but i am not too familiar with that route (others on here could help with that). i hope that any of this helps you out, like to see that nice smallie  0--0
"The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration."
-Claude Monet

FoulHook

If you don't have a usb with your phone you can send the picture to your computer by sending it as a regular picture message, but put your email address instead of a phone number in the "To:" box. Then it will be in your email next time you check it. Works with verizon, I assume other carriers too.
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

southfork

Saw the pic of the smallie and the rainbow, nice lookin fish. 0--0 holler at me this weekend and we will go.