Main Menu

What's the Deal????

Started by Silver Creek, March 09, 2010, 11:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek

Regards,

Silver

http://tinyurl.com/kkctayx

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought"..........Szent-Gyorgy

overbrook

looks like we're gettin' more "change"  thanks to all those who voted for him!!   :j

troutphisher

CHANGE AMERICA CAN BELIEVE IN
[/b]

Its only 3 more years, or until someone shoots the prick >:D

Either way.....problem solved ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Al

Yep, it made all the network news shows tonight so this is serious.

The slant I heard on one of the shows was that enviomentalists, tree hungers and peta folks are just waiting to close down fishing and they look at this as a giant step in that direction.

overbrook

Quote from: troutphisher on March 09, 2010, 22:05:59 PM
[/b]

I wish it was that simple.....the rest of those assholes in Washington need to go too. 3 yrs might be too late. :-\

leakywaders

Quote from: overbrook on March 10, 2010, 04:47:08 AM
Quote from: troutphisher on March 09, 2010, 22:05:59 PM
[/b]

I wish it was that simple.....the rest of those assholes in Washington need to go too. 3 yrs might be too late. :-\

in a weird way, its almost comforting to know that my future is bleak due to no action of my own.  but it is setting the bar mighty high for my generation.

troutphisher

Quote from: troutrus on March 10, 2010, 18:06:49 PM
Irresponsible and irrational reporting. The author obviously has no inkling as to the real issues surrounding the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force. Can't believe ESPN allowed it to be published under their name.

Ya fuck ESPN too
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

overbrook

Irresponsible and irrational reporting. The author obviously has no inkling as to the real issues surrounding the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force. Can't believe ESPN allowed it to be published under their name.

I just read that whole damn interim report....it was pages and pages of bullshit that boiled down to the fact that Obama wants us to ratify the "Law of the sea " bullshit with the UN...Theres mention of how this is to protect the United States best interest....how...by observing international law....theres a contradiction of terms  :j and that the "task force" is set up to streamline power and authority to a smaller group headed up by none other than the global warming "green team" .....Oh...but don't let that scare you....they'll consult state,local and tribal authorites and take advice from all the best scientists, and listen to the arguments of all those concerned  :j

overbrook

The author obviously has no inkling as to the real issues surrounding the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force.

can't wait to hear your version of what the real issues are   ???

overbrook

I did'nt think you would have any intelligent offerings....so insults are what the real issue is about??    :j

diaz dassie

I say kick them in the fcuk as well as the horses they attempted to ride in on... >:D

Al

Quote from: troutrus on March 12, 2010, 08:53:27 AM
If anyone can find something within the Ocean policy that would suggest a conspiracy to ban all recreational fishing, please share it with the rest of us.

This is a little off the track but the cartoon below explains why many of us raise an eyebrow anytime the government come up with a scheme which they claim is for our own good.

overbrook

Troutrus....I'm trying to be legite with ya here ...at least for a moment.....but everything you posted (which is repeated about 20 times in the 38 pages.....along with how they promise not to abuse thier power) was nothing more than a vague mission statement.There's not a damn thing in that 38 pages that gives us any specific intentions. Where fishing is concerned....there was no specific areas of concern or species mentioned. The closest they got was mentioning the arctic region.....yeah...they wanna put our name on that....why?? so they can refuse to let us drill for oil there too? Or are they just looking for a pissing match with Russia?

Just saying they wanna be good stewards of our rescourses does'nt cut it with me...as Al pointed out....they also wanna be good stewards of our money  :j

Can ya do any better than that....I read the whole report and could have cut and pasted myself.