As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Started by CR, December 30, 2009, 21:58:10 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I will host, let's see if we have at least 10 tiers- How about a Softhackle swap? (Nymphs-emergers-midges are ok too, just try to keep it under a size 12).
I am setting a tentative date of Feb 12th for fly submission, Let me know you opinions on this timeline, this should give everyone plenty of time to complete.
All right guys, here an updated list so far:
1. CR- done/received2. Woolly- done/received3. benflyfishn- done/received4. WRector- done/received5. blue ridge angler- done/received6. croaker- done/received7. Al- done/received8. LivinOnTheFly- done/received9. Rhody- done/received10. Adamsdad- done/received
1. Swap will be limited to ten (10) participants unless there is more interest and all agree, each tier will submit eleven flies total. The extra eleventh fly will go towards a complete set that will be up for raffle with the proceeds going to the forum. Each tier will post what fly they will be submitting for the group.
2. Please announce when your flies have been shipped. Also please let the group know right away if there are any unforeseen circumstances that may prevent timely submission of you flies.
4. Please mail all flies promptly when finished by regular first class mail. Put your submissions in a crush proof container and include postage or a SASE for return shipping. Also please note your screen name and return shipping address on a separate piece of paper. Feel free to toe tag each fly, especially anything smaller than a size 18.
5. All participants will be notified online when their flies have been received. All submissions for this swap, once assembled, will be mailed in condiment style plastic cups if a container is not provided. Pictures with the name of the fly and screen name of the tier will be posted online.
6. All flies should be received by the agreed due date. Any submission not received within 7 days of the due date should be returned to sender (within reason).
-Please for this swap, no: 2/0 hooks, barbell eyes, coneheads, 2 oz. Czech Nymphs, Ect.
Corey Sullivan838 Finley Ct.Rock Hill, SC 29730
Feel free to pm with any questions.
I will most likely throw in a BWO softhackle that seems to work well in the colder months.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
I'll do it, but you're the Swap Master!
I'll try my hand at this swap thing...... CR is swap master. anything but drys is good with me.
I'm in. Need a reason to get back to the bench....
I'm in if that's cool...
Thanks for the interest, all are welcomed. I am happy to host, see top post for details.
Sweet SH CR! 0--0
I will tie up some grey SH's that has been woking well for me this winter. Sorry no pic.
I will probably do a caddis SH that worked well for me over the fall...
that bwo looks tasty...
I ain't been in a Swap fer a while and never tyed a soft hackle...I'm in.
If you guys will accept a #14 Allieworm as a soft hackle I would like to be included. (You really don't want me to tie anything else as a gift - many of my other creations catch fish but they don't look as pretty as what most of you tie)
I had a couple hours to kill last night so i tied these up over a pbr tall boy, and a sierra nevada 13th release wet hop harvest ale...fun start to the new year 0--0...rusty caddis size #18..
Great looking flies Blue Ridge!
Hoping we can get a few more folks to sign up.
yeah hopefully we can fill up the bill...
Count me in!