News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

From the Drake:

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 02, 2009, 22:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Here's the short of it: Huey Lewis is a monstrous douche. For some reason FWP is considering a petition that he filed to close access and duck hunting on portions of Mitchell Slough. Now, you may not give a shit about duck hunting on public water but this kind of ridiculous thing sets precedent for every Huey-like douche in the state to petition to have public land or water next to their property closed to recreation. I ask you all to please sign this petition, it takes about 15 seconds.

http://www.petitiononline.com/MTAccess/petition.html
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flynhokies

"The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration."
-Claude Monet

Trout Maharishi

Ducks are our friends :angel: Why would anyone want to shoot them, they are such gentle creatures :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

While I must agree, Huey lewis is a douche.....

I believe this to be a monstrous douche.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

5xTippett

TM, does that mean you don't want me to save you any feathers? :angel:

flynhokies

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 02, 2009, 22:46:40 PM
Ducks are our friends :angel: Why would anyone want to shoot them, they are such gentle creatures :laugh:

feathers are nice...but this is delicious
[attach=1]
-Claude Monet

Trout Maharishi

Ben I didn't know you actually killed them, I though you just plucked the feathers ;D Flyhokies why don't you get your meat from the grocery store like everyone else so no animals are harmed? ;) ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

flynhokies

enlightened one, you have shown me the way...i should just have that peking duck flown in from china ;D
-Claude Monet