News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by LivinOnTheFly, November 26, 2009, 08:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivinOnTheFly

Happy Turkey Day everybody. Hope everyone has a great day!
Not at the table Carlos!

Trout Maharishi

Going to try something different this year, the Bacon Bird ;hb Let the football, drinking, and feasting begin 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Turkey today, fishing tomorrow
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Looks like good eats holy one, but I would rather be fishing.........
Instead I have to entertain guests, and pretend to be enjoying myself....

jis fruzzzz-traded
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

Yea I had rather be fishing to, but I only have to act like I give a crap about this kind of stuff a couple days out of the year. :angel: I have about 6 people coming over, and a couple of those are friends that I really like anyway, it ain't so bad 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

22midge

Looks good there TM....The big breast--short fat legs reminds me of a midget clown I once knew named "Gina"Have a good one thanks for the memories.  0--0
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

5xTippett

My turkey is about fried!  No pasta for you TM?  Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

outdoorguy3

Have a wild bird abut ready to come off the smoker.  Smoked turkey and wild rice with mushrooms here.

May wander up to the Smith on Sat. to see if I can still catch a fish.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Ralph
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

LivinOnTheFly

Good lookin bacon bird there. In my experience u really cant go wrong adding bacon to a recipe. It pretty much makes everything better!! Done with the family festivities, now its time to hang with my good friends George Jack Jim and Jose haha  0--0
Not at the table Carlos!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Here ya go Woowee >:D I told you to share that homebrew 0--0
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

― Charles Bukowski

LivinOnTheFly

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on November 26, 2009, 18:12:45 PM

Nice breasts...........both sets  ;D
Not at the table Carlos!

croaker

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Had most of the family at the house today.  Good food, company and reminiscing...  I smoked something new fer me today...
Cholesterol Boost; 3 lbs Italian Sausage, 3/4 lb Bacon and 1/2 cup Tomato & Vidalia Onion dressing (smeared on the bacon weave before wrapping).

On the smoker:

Not much left on the cutting board, with homemade bread on the side:

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

22midge

Looking good croaker but you know thats not healthy so box it up and send to me for proper disposal. 0--0 ;D ;D ;D

"aint cutting board dressing grand"
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

5xTippett

Peewee, call me when Croaker's package arrives.  We will have a picnic on the river and invite TM's friend.  By the way TM if that's a midget I am the King of England!