As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Frigid fishing

Started by troutphisher, December 12, 2009, 20:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird4

awesome guys, stellar day in my book. got to go small on those fish. ;hb

jwgnc

You guys are awesome.  To catch fish like that with ice in the guides ... actually you really suck, cause you are so much better than most of us.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

diaz dassie

Awesome ;D
I think the weekend plans are going to have to take a back seat now.I might head off to the promised turf and indulge in this fine fair. About the Glen Morangie,several ABC's here in Raleigh carry the 15 yr reserve.I doubt many appreciate such fine wizzo in these parts.Ever tried Talisker?Need to head to UK to visit my folks and bring back some and BS the immigration officer.
As always a brilliant report. Cheers lads 0--0

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: diaz dassie on December 15, 2009, 01:10:07 AM
Awesome ;D
I think the weekend plans are going to have to take a back seat now.I might head off to the promised turf and indulge in this fine fair. About the Glen Morangie,several ABC's here in Raleigh carry the 15 yr reserve.I doubt many appreciate such fine wizzo in these parts.Ever tried Talisker?Need to head to UK to visit my folks and bring back some and BS the immigration officer.
As always a brilliant report. Cheers lads 0--0

I'll have to check the local ABC -- surprised that it's still available in NC, they must have stocked up on it as it was discontinued in '07.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

matrat118

"I have laid aside business and gone a-fishing"... Izaak walton

troutphisher

Quote from: jwgnc on December 14, 2009, 21:14:20 PM
You guys are awesome.  To catch fish like that with ice in the guides ... actually you really suck, cause you are so much better than most of us.

I don't think of myself as better then anyone, if fact one could make a viable argument, I am worse then most.

Both of us just fish more than the average fisher. This year, I will have fished 200 plus days, and little short of 2008 when I fished close to 300 days.

2010 should be better, I would like to fish 330 days, save a few days for tyeing, and fuck the rest.......
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutphisher on December 15, 2009, 15:49:52 PM
Quote from: jwgnc on December 14, 2009, 21:14:20 PM

I don't think of myself as better then anyone, if fact one could make a viable argument, I am worse then most.

Both of us just fish more than the average fisher. This year, I will have fished 200 plus days, and little short of 2008 when I fished close to 300 days.

2010 should be better, I would like to fish 330 days, save a few days for tyeing, and fuck the rest.......

your year is different than mine, I get fucked 300 days, fish 60 and 5 days are for other shit....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

trouthead

That sounds about like my year. That's assuming you didn't mean "fucked" in the literal sense.  ;D

jwgnc

So Wooly catches a million fish in 60 days, dangles his other rod 300 days a year, and only craps 5 days a year.

No wonder he's full of shit.
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.