Main Menu

Bacon Weave, smoked Venison roast...

Started by croaker, November 15, 2009, 13:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

croaker

Weave wove.  Roast seasoned with LA Crab boil and Garlic powder ready to wrap:

On the smoker with a few leg 1/4's:

Ready to eat!!!

Mighty fine.  Gonna try wrappin a roll of sausage fer Thanksgiving.
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

brownhunter

That looks so unbelievably delicious it isn't even funny  o-o
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

5xTippett

My fried chicken I had for lunch seems a little pathetic after looking at that.

Trout Maharishi

Bacon...........................ummm I love bacon ;D I've had the Italian sausage roll wrapped in bacon it was good, but that deer roast looks pretty dang good to ;hb
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

cmiller51h

And here I am eating a damn MRE for lunch!%&@#%^&@%#@^&#$!&&! Gee thanks for the mental picture that I'm gunna be thinking about the rest of the damn day! o-o
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

flatlander

Quote from: 5xTippett on November 15, 2009, 15:10:34 PM
My fried chicken I had for lunch seems a little pathetic after looking at that.

Yeah..the frozen lazagna cooking in the microwave ain't looking so grand either after reading this post :'(

Looks delicious Mr Croaker. 0--0

troutphisher

Damn fine eats croak!....... 0--0

Now I'm hungry.............
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Al

Looks as good as the backstrap steaks we grilled tonight - Wife marinades them overnight and we only grill them a couple minutes on each side. MMMMMmmmmm good. Secret to good venison is not to overcook it.

croaker

Quote from: Al on November 15, 2009, 21:17:58 PM
MMMMMmmmmm good. Secret to good venison is not to overcook it.

Al, that is the truth!!!
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.