News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

finally making it on the board

Started by leakywaders, December 03, 2009, 11:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leakywaders

hey guys.  matt runion here, ft's son.  finally decided to make it on the board.  figured it was a good way to help me waste some time when its slow at work.  many of you already know, but for those who dont- im an avid fisherman, trout, bass, catfish, whatever.  if it swims and eats i like to try to catch it.  i live in the shenandoah valley and im very blessed to live near some of the best trout streams in va.  dont know what else to say, so ill just leave it at that

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

leakywaders

fishhunterphil

howdy!
harrisonburg seems like a good spot.
who's "ft"?

kylemc

Quote from: leakywaders on December 03, 2009, 11:00:44 AM
hey guys.  matt runion here, ft's son.  finally decided to make it on the board.  figured it was a good way to help me waste some time when its slow at work.  many of you already know, but for those who dont- im an avid fisherman, trout, bass, catfish, whatever.  if it swims and eats i like to try to catch it.  i live in the shenandoah valley and im very blessed to live near some of the best trout streams in va.  dont know what else to say, so ill just leave it at that

whats up Matt?

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.