News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Cabelas Whitetail Gore-Tex Camo Hunting Parka

Started by BugSlinger, November 05, 2009, 20:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugSlinger

Up for sale is my Cabela's Whitetail Gore-Tex insulated hunting parka. It has been worn but is in excellent and clean condition with no flaws. I purchased this parka new for $200+ from Cabela's a couple years ago - it is designed for cold and/or wet conditions.

I have washed the parka with scent and UV-free detergent. This item comes from a smoke-free home.

Here is a list of the features of this parka:
• Size = men's medium
• 100% waterproof and breathable Gore Tex / Cabela's Dry Plus membrane throughout
• 150 grams Thinsulate insulation in the body, 100 grams Thinsulate insulation in the sleeves
• Quiet and burr-proof exterior fabric
• 6 total front exterior pockets - 2 large bellows pockets with 2 smaller snap top pockets in front of them and 2 cuffed handwarmer pockets behind them
• Back of the parka has a huge zippered pocket for carrying lunch, clothing, or other gear
• 2 interior pockets - one zippered and one velcro
• Stand up storm collar
• Removable, articulated, and drawstring adjustable hood with velcro storm chin flaps
• Heavy duty zipper front with snap-closed double storm flaps
• Articulated sleeves allow the freedom to draw a bow or rifle
• Drawstring adjustable bottom and velcro adjustable elastic wrist cuffs
• Excellent ventilation system for use when walking or hiking provided by 2 mesh-backed zippered slash vents on the upper chest and 2 mesh-baked zippered vents under the arm pits

Asking $70 or best offer. PM me with offers.

flyman

Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

5xTippett