Fishing equipment

Started by flip, September 10, 2009, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip

I have a 7 foot St. Croix premier spinning rod with a shimano 3500 bait runner.  I use it to pull big snook out of the boat docks.  It would make a great musky rod. Cost over $200 new.  Ill take $75. 

8 foot, 4pc, shakespear sk8056 fly rod with a shakespear 1094 reel. 5-6 wt

2 pflugeger summit 1294 reels, I think they are 5-6wt

Orvis IVD with drag. I also think it is 5-6wt

an old model G8 shakespear tru aim automatic fly reel.

6 ft falcon with ambassadeur 5500c.  I have boated 40 plus inch redfish with this outfit. $40

Antique Penn Delmar on a 2 pc bamboo rod in good shape.

Antique four brothers, no. 42 reel. drag is a leather pad. is like an old snapper reel

Antique penn 66. another snapper reel

Antique South bend no.750 Perfectoreno baitcaster

Ocean City 162

Antique Great Lakes T-45 baitcaster

Antique Bronson Falcon no. 170 baitcaster with box and schematic and catalog

I also have an antique metal tackle box. Old stick insect repellant, little tins of split shot perhaps from early 60's. a couple of old med. bottles.

Tuffboy Brite Blade 12 ft tape measure and Prilect travel iron w/o cord in origional metal box

I know most of this fly gear is not the quality you are not used to but I am a novice and I picked this gear up on my travels, make an offer on it.

I hate to sell any of it but I have to do what I have to do.  Id sell everything I have for my daughter.  What isnt priced, make an offer. Sorry I do not have pictures.  I neither have the technology nor the know how to post them.  If you are interested in anything, I can have a friend take the pictures and email them to you. Thanks, Flip