Fishing Eggleston Falls?

Started by jwhop3, September 29, 2009, 08:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhop3

Looking for Smallies, guys. Just thinking the Smith looks fishy below the speedway, and the rapids of Eggleston are my first target. Anyone ever have any luck here, or is the Smith still too cold at this point? I've read where the Smallie fishing is better closer to Eden, but I'd like to put in at Marrowbone Creek and float down to the Smith River Sports Complex below 58.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

~by Doug Larsen~

dossphoto

email me.....

admin [at] dossphoto [dot] com

jwhop3

Yup, nice catch. Exactly correct. Thanks, Troutrus, you save me a lot of up paddling.
Quote from: troutrus on September 29, 2009, 19:32:31 PM
Quote from: jwhop3 on September 29, 2009, 08:38:44 AM
Looking for Smallies, guys. Just thinking the Smith looks fishy below the speedway, and the rapids of Eggleston are my first target. Anyone ever have any luck here, or is the Smith still too cold at this point? I've read where the Smallie fishing is better closer to Eden, but I'd like to put in at Marrowbone Creek and float down to the Smith River Sports Complex below 58.
Better flip flop your trip plan.
Marrowbone is downstream of the Sport's Complex.
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

~by Doug Larsen~