News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Best Waders for the buck

Started by dnakamoto, September 28, 2009, 15:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

I think the Dook student store carries them ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

that would certainly clear out some room on the Davidson..
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Rockyraccoon

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on September 30, 2009, 09:09:35 AM
I still love my old school rubber hip boots ;D >:D

LMFAO! Thats wrong dude!  The picture that is. ;D

I read most of the thread down to Maharishi's disturbing link and couldn't get any further. But to answer the first big question.....

Best waders for the buck is kindly an oxymoron. In waders, just like rain jackets, I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for. You won't regret forking over the cash for the Simms.
Goo Goo Ga Choob!

Oldman

TM, thats a different pic aint it? Didnt you post one some years ago that was very simular but just as appropriate?

outdoorguy3

TM has different boots for different occassions!  Wouldn't expect him to wear the same shizzle all the time would ya?

Ralph   0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

5xTippett

TM, those waders would make sure you had the whole river to yourself.  I mean literally the whole river.  5 miles in every direction.

Old Fart

T.M., you ain't right buddy.  ;D  I thought I was messed up.  ::) 

Trout Maharishi

Yes ODG3 is right, I have several pairs of hip boots. I have learned from past experience to be careful what you post on the internet.. Lots of creeps and sickos on the internet.  ;D :angel:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Oldman

Red-Ass