Started by rjs123, August 17, 2009, 20:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Quote from: rjs123 on August 18, 2009, 17:06:48 PM
Quote from: Al on August 18, 2009, 06:54:30 AM

Linda is "hot". Of course I think any gal who fishes is "hot"  >:D

Do you mean like this one Al?

Found this at swordfishingcentral.com

Naaa, I mean like this. I came across this one down in the Spec Reg last week - expect she is a local as she scooted off into the woods and up that old road that runs up to the fish camp - I thought about giving chase but I wanted to try Ben's beetle in that big pool in front of the fish camp. Figured at 70 I would have better luck catching one of them then her - besides she wasn't hampered by waders >:D

5xTippett

All right Albert, I might have to start fishing the Special regs for the first time in a year or two.  Did you hook her in the upper or lower end?

22midge

I didnt know there was bare's on da Smith.What brand of chest pack is she wearing?Al is that another one of your friends that wet wades the Smith?
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Beetle

Do you think the guy on the SoHo would run her off for trespassing?   0--0

22midge

I bet she is the one "crapping" on his land.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Maharishi

I use to date her when she was younger, she looked better then ;D I'm going to watch the show at 11.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

flatlander

flyman

Good show, I watched the first 2 episodes last night. That kind of fishing isn't for me. Too dangerous in so many ways. Looks like about a thousand and one different ways to get killed. That was a huge Blue Fin they caught :o
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Al

Quote from: Flatlander on August 19, 2009, 06:04:13 AM
We need more threads like this one ;D

Ya got to admit it more fun then a 3 page discussion on the proper color of a strike indicator that seems to take up so much time on some other forums.  Then don't forget that a thread like this would get you banned, not for the photos, but the fact that the Discovery Channel was not one of the forum's sponsors.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Al on August 19, 2009, 11:05:19 AM
Quote from: Flatlander on August 19, 2009, 06:04:13 AM
We need more threads like this one ;D

Ya got to admit it more fun then a 3 page discussion on the proper color of a strike indicator that seems to take up so much time on some other forums.  Then don't forget that a thread like this would get you banned, not for the photos, but the fact that the Discovery Channel was not one of the forum's sponsors.

LMAO ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Beetle

Good point Al!  Perhaps a "Threads You Shouldn't Start" post is in order.......

22midge

Al they dont ban yea they just put you on slow-mode so you cant get on or post anything.I guess the pimp over there forgot who paid the bills for him to get started.

5xTippett

Peewee and Al, I just got back in the office and I was quite surprised that I didn't get slapped into the slow mode for defending Ralphie.  Maybe the big boss hasn't got around to it yet.  Makes you appreciate this one a little more, doesn't it?

brownhunter

I will tell you what, if that is the type that I will be catching on the Smith, I may start fishing there from now on  0--0  ;hb  0--0

Great job, Al!!!!!!
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me