William Joseph Chest Pack

Started by brownhunter, July 19, 2009, 13:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownhunter

I have a William Joseph chest pack for sale. This pack is perfect for the mountain streams of NC, SC, and TN. I have used this pack maybe 10 times, and it is in perfect condition. I am no longer in need of it because I upgraded to a larger backpack style pack for overnight stays.
This pack has a large back pocket that you can fit a few boxes of flies, a rain pouch, or whatever else you need. The large front pocket has a foam shelf for your flies that you are most likely to use. There are also two zingers on the sides in the front. The front most pocket is the patented William Joseph tippet dispenser, but I never used it.
I am asking $40, but would be willing to negotiate. I will also negotiate shipping costs with the buyer, but would rather just meet up.
Thanks for looking, and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

Z-Man

Not for me, but can you tell me what backpack you selected for your overnight trips?  That where I am headed.  I would like you benefit from your search.
Z-Man

In the great outdoors your soul expands to the horizon!