WANTED: waders and boots

Started by flip, June 24, 2009, 17:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip

Hey guys, since I will be in wnc in  the near future, would anyone know where  a poor boy like me can pick up a decent pair of waders kinda cheap?  Ill be on limited funding until I find a paying gig.  Used would be ok with me, as long as they dont have skid marks major holes.  I could deal with the water temps until probably october.  Ive waded in 55 degree water in florida but it takes a couple of days for me to find wee willy again.  Thanks

Beetle

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Beetle on June 24, 2009, 19:19:52 PM
Size? 

you want to know the size of the man's wee willy?  this board is getting strange....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

outdoorguy3

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on June 24, 2009, 22:09:40 PM
Quote from: Beetle on June 24, 2009, 19:19:52 PM
Size? 

you want to know the size of the man's wee willy?  this board is getting strange....

Just the fact that he calls it "wee" should give an indication of size....need we ask more?
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

flip

Im a size 10 in boots.  As far as the other goes, it not about quanity its the quality. You stand chest deep in 56 degree waher and tell us how "wee" it gets

Al

I've got a pair of "Meduim" Orvis Guide Series Stocking Foot Waders that "weep" that are just laying in my closet. No serious leaks but by the end of the day your lower leg will be wet - Think it is only on one leg but forget as I now own a new pair.

Pay the freight and I will ship them to you. PM me for more details.

You will still need some wading shoes (Maybe use some old tennis shoes - done that before too)