Slipped on down to the pond this afternoon

Started by mcanders, May 20, 2009, 20:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcanders

Almost got skunked...then after a little sip on the surface, I felt some weight on the end of the line. Set hook and held on tight....never saw the size until it came up to the bank.  This is what I fish for right here....... 0--0...caught on a size 10 brim killer special...

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

jwgnc

Great fish!  How did you land it with the rod in your teeth?   ???
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

benflyfishn

What happens on the stream, stays there..........

Trout Maharishi

How many times do I have to tell y'all. If you are ugly crop the photo to just show the fish ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

mcanders

Will be cropping these pics tomorrow .  See if I ever post any pics here again... and yes I drank a miller lite, and it was GOOD!

tbird4

Damn fine specimen 0--0  I wish I could've skipped the ball game.  Joe dirte  "added an e sounds french"

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!