Trout in the Classroom - Snow Creek Elementary 3-26-09

Started by rjs123, March 27, 2009, 22:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs123

I had the pleasure to meet and photograph some of the people from this forum at Snow Creek Elementary the other day.  Here are some of the pictures:.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Fire-Fly

Good deal Robert, i'm glad you were able to go and photograph the event. Thanks for doing that. 0--0 Its great that kids are interested in the sport.

Trout Maharishi

That is a great program :) Kids now days are just as interested as every. They just don't get exposed as much to these type of activities as they use to. Al has turned into a real ambassador of the sport. He gives so much of his time and expects nothing in return. He is a positive role model that I truly admire. We need more like you and him. Thanks for the photos I enjoyed them.

BTW 123- I looked at some of your photography and I am really impressed. I have a special place in my heart for the high Sierra and your photos of Yosemite and the process you used to obtain them was fascinating. ;hb
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!