News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

150 mil? kidding right?

Started by Fire-Fly, January 18, 2009, 22:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Quote from: Shane on January 19, 2009, 21:24:14 PM
Good Riddance to George Bush. I could not be more happy that this era of American history has finally come to pass.
I tip my glass to his exit and smile broadly.
S

Shane, you and BJ need to get some of the local politicians to build a fire under the COE so they will get some "shovel ready" projects money to replace the turbines at Philpott.

Guarantee the money is going to passed around and if the folks in Martinsville / Henry County don't stick their hand out someone else will.

trout_boyII

Al makes an excelent point.  I wonder if TU national or local is thinking along the same lines on similar projestc.   ???

TB

troutphisher

Quote from: trout_boyII on January 19, 2009, 20:09:42 PM
TP, you are truly a hell of a fisherman, no question about it, but your citizenship skills could use a little work.  Barack Obama will be your President as well as mine and everybody else's tomorrow afternoon.  We need to back him until he gives us reason not to.  That's where the "United" States of America comes from.

TB

Now you question a person citizenship on the basis he does not support your President?
You substantiate my claim with every post.

You might be part of the Sheeple that voted him in, I am not.
He is not my president. He happens to fill an elected position, that I feel he is  not qualified for.

He couldn't even get through the inaugural oath with out help from the chief justis...LOL. All he had to do was repeat  the words after the justis..... and he fucked that up.

Does any else see a pattern here?......LOL, remember 57 states...LOL...fuck I am laughing so hard I can barely type...

No doubt in my mind after this.....you are a complete and utter ass clown...LOL

Have another bowl...he he he

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Gofisher

Holy cow Douche Duce, you bring this on yourself you know...
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Fire-Fly

Quote from: Shane on January 19, 2009, 21:24:14 PM
Good Riddance to George Bush. I could not be more happy that this era of American history has finally come to pass.
I tip my glass to his exit and smile broadly.
S
You have your right to hate whoever dosent bother me one way or another, but no one who says they hate Bush has many valid points to show that. Now i dont have Bush's picture up on my wall and there are some policies he put into place that i disagree with but most who say they hate Bush are no more than Dems. who would have hated any rep. president. I mean if your referring to the present economy most of those problems were rooted before Bush took office, such as the housing problems and the Bank deregulations that went on in 1999, the slick willy years. NAFTA was signed long before Bush. Bush actually tried to fix the Banking problems several times starting in 2001 but congress and senate shot him down. So maybe we should hate ALL govt officials. As for the war some agree some dont, i'm sure some Americans disagreed with our involvement in Germany many years ago. Did you know that Saddam learned from many high ranking Nazi leaders who took refuge in Iraq. I have a brother who spent 4 years in Iraq who said the people were very grateful for our help. I know WMD's, where were they? Well the Un only gave Saddam over a year to dispose and hide any evidence, why did he have a German nuclear scientist working for him, why were thousands of nuclear safe suits found that were for his army? Oh well, ask yourself why you hate Bush? Are their policies you didnt like or is he the target for all problems that this country has seen recently. Here are some of mine, CAFT, i wished bush had never signed it. And the fact that Bush did pretty much nothing to limit or stop illegal immigrants in this country, which by the way cost more a year than the war in Iraq. Dont get me wrong Shane i would love to hear your reasons why you hate Bush only and not his cabinets, and the congress and senate that were in under his term.

And yes Peddlar i know you'll be itching to jump on this one so lets hear it. 0--0

Shane

Quote from: troutphisher on January 20, 2009, 17:00:42 PM
TP, you are truly a hell of a fisherman, no question about it, but your citizenship skills could use a little work.  Barack Obama will be your President as well as mine and everybody else's tomorrow afternoon.  We need to back him until he gives us reason not to.  That's where the "United" States of America comes from.

TB

Now you question a person citizenship on the basis he does not support your President?

He is not my president. He happens to fill an elected position, that I feel he is  not qualified for.

He couldn't even get through the inaugural oath with out help from the chief justis...LOL. All he had to do was repeat  the words after the justis..... and he fucked that up.

Does any else see a pattern here?......LOL, remember 57 states...LOL...fuck I am laughing so hard I can barely type...

Pssst.... Roberts fucked it up.

S

Beetle

I got this to get me through the next 4 years.............

Shane

Not your president?

If you mean what you say, then you do not deserve the citizenship you caw of. We are a nation of laws whose freedom depends on our ability to choose our leaders. That's is the seed of our greatness, the fundamental principle of our exceptionalism.  

Nobody is asking you to kiss a ring, but if you don't believe in democracy, you can kiss my red, white and blue ass.

S

Beetle

Quote from: Shane on January 20, 2009, 20:55:15 PM
Not your president?

If you mean what you say, then you do not deserve the citizenship you caw of. We are a nation of laws whose freedom depends on our ability to choose our leaders. That's is the seed of our greatness, the fundamental principle of our exceptionalism.  

Nobody is asking you to kiss a ring, but if you don't believe in democracy, you can kiss my red, white and blue ass.

S

It is his legal and absolute right to "say what he means".   "We are a nation of laws" and the most vehemently protected law in this country is the first amendment.

If you disagree with that- then you better find a way to kiss your own ass.   ;)

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Beetle on January 20, 2009, 20:52:15 PM

Me too, just got my baggie today.... now trying to figure out how to get it into chalk bottle.... will wait for the wind to die down some...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

uhhhh....call me 8)

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: kylemc on January 20, 2009, 21:31:52 PM

kyle... its not cocaine!!!

uhhhh....call me 8)
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

kylemc

troutphisher

Quote from: Shane on January 20, 2009, 20:55:15 PM
Not your president?

S

I am sure the Nazi's had your same philosophy, support the fuhrer at all cost...LOL
Blindly following a leader, promotes absolute power.

I served my country, 4 years............You can kiss my fucking nut sack asshole.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trouthemp

Quote from: Shane on January 20, 2009, 20:45:16 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on January 20, 2009, 17:00:42 PM

TB

Pssst.... Roberts fucked it up.

S

Looks like Obama fucked up to me?.....LOL

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........