News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Nashville Help Please!!!!

Started by peter p, December 14, 2008, 08:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter p

Ok gang, I need some help.  We are meeting the better 1/2's family in Nashville for Christmas.  As you can imagine a week is a long time to spend with them.  So, I need some suggestions on things to do, places to see, where should I eat, go to see music, etc?  I thought about getting some strange disease and try and get out of the trip.  But, Amy is a nurse and I will have a hard time pulling that off.  Of course, my other option was to fake my death.  But that seems to be too much work.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.   
Peter

Woolly Bugger

Don't hang with Gordo, you'll get stinkin' drunk and your in-laws will never invite you back....

jis sayin'
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flyman

Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

troutphisher

A week with inlaws.......... ???

Plenty of this this Pete.......remember the buds..... 0--0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Trout Maharishi

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trouthemp

Pete......

Your choice, or all three...... 0--0

It makes people way more interesting.
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

peter p

All excellent suggestions, but do you really think I haven't thought of those yet? 
Peter

rockroller

Let's see, it's been awhile, but here are 2 if you like history:  1.  Andrew Jackson's home--the Homestead (I think) and 2. the Civil War battlefield at Murfreesboro.

flatlander

Isn't the Caney Fork near Nashville? 

benflyfishn

I would go with TP first, than if that is not working, lots of what trouthemp suggests  0--0

I figure if the first doesn't relax you, the rest will help you forget what is going on. ;D
What happens on the stream, stays there..........

Gofisher

Pete, you have a PM (and NO woowee, it is not a list of drinking establishments!  ::)).
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

cmiller51h

Quote from: Gofisher on December 15, 2008, 14:26:16 PM
Pete, you have a PM (and NO woowee, it is not a list of drinking establishments!  ::)).

It should be! ;D
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander