News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

FoldCat fishing boat

Started by flyfish_va, December 12, 2008, 20:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyfish_va

anybody ever use one..
Im thinking about getting one to run trips from..
http://www.seaeagle.com/FoldCat.aspx?hullID=440fc#OrderArea

Woolly Bugger

I think that they are the bottom or entry point for pontoons....

outcast, star and others make a good product.

the old adage "you get what you pay for" applies here...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mstash

Don't know about that thing.But I have never seen one on the water.That might tell you something. You would still need a trailer to haul it. I don't think a client would want to wait while you fold it back up for transport.
My.02

Mstash 

River Man

I had a Sea Eagle that I used to take to Canada for duck hunting in prairie ponds.  It worked for I was using it for because I could take it on an airplane and it was cheap.  I would not buy another one.  I believe you can do better if you look around a bit.  Some good models have been recommended.

River Man

flyfish_va

i'd like to have a drift boat, but i just dont have 7g's to drop on a chunk of fiberglass...and everything i find thats affordable is in montana or colorado

cmiller51h

Quote from: flyfish_va on December 13, 2008, 20:02:44 PM
i'd like to have a drift boat, but i just dont have 7g's to drop on a chunk of fiberglass...and everything i find thats affordable is in montana or colorado

I'll make you a killer deal on a drifter.
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

River Man

I have a star wonderbug that would be just the raft you need

River Man