News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

soho spawning areas

Started by 9ft4wt, December 05, 2008, 11:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discomidge

Yep Captain Jack was the biggest proponent on getting TN to close the prime sections during the Fall/Winter 0--0 ;hb

A fine man still missed in the fishing community 0--0

Kim 8)

troutphisher

Gents,

A little common sense goes along way here.

When approaching the water near spawning fish, look for strategic spots to enter and leaver the water. Don't walk through gravel beds to get to a spot to fish, also leave on the same line of path you used to get into the
river.  Walk along the shore line and get into the river perpendicular to where you want to fish. A little thought before you enter and wade the water goes a long to-wards keeping your presents to a minimum.

Jis say'in
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutphisher

Every time I hear reference to Ponchus Pilot....this comes to mind....

Carry on gents......
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Stuart R.

This is all coming a little late this year isn't it. I would have thought the shack nasties would have kicked in well before now and this argument would be played out, and the Mods would already locked it :police:. by now we should all be sitting around the campfire singing Christmas carols by now. I have been floating around these boards about 3 or 4 years and it happens every years. In fact I believe I started the brawl of 2006 myself. The thread got so stupid I got a Mod to completely wash it from the board. Or maybe that was on the other board, same argument no matter which board it brews up on. So carry on guys and have fun. ;hb

STU
CPR Catch, Photo, Release.

flatlander

Oh look...it's the annual "rape the spawn" thread... right on schedule.   

walt

Quote from: Flatlander on December 08, 2008, 09:24:21 AM
Oh look...it's the annual "rape the spawn" thread... right on schedule.   

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

9ft4wt

Sure am glad I was able to get folks so riled when I was not even trolling..... ;D

Having seen the reaction to a simple question, guess when I catch a big old hen off the redd, I won't post about it.... ;)

9ft4wt