News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

now this here is funny...

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 06, 2008, 22:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

River Man

Yep....this board is great  ;D.  It's definitely been keeping me entertained recently  0--0.

River Man

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

troutphisher

Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 18:21:19 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 14:47:37 PM
Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 12:49:29 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 10:18:56 AM
This doesn't surprise me. Hell, Obama has an aunt thats here Illegally.

This guy has more baggage with him, then an India refugee train.....LOL

This from the guy that is looking to get his tax burden under 0.5% and is not a U.S. citizen (or do you have dual citizenship with the Nazi's?).

I hold dual citizenship, you med student retard...LOL.

Both my parents are German from Germany. I am the first generation born in the US. Because both my parents were born in Germany, the German government offers a citizenship to those of 100% German lineages.

Does the fact, that I want to reduce my tax burden bother you?, think of it this way, I am taking my lead from Teddy Kennedy, his net worth is around 350 million,and his tax burden last year was 1%, around 135K.

Just think, when you graduate, Obama will have reduced your doctor status to that of a tax subsidized employee, you'll be on the dole, just like a garbage collector, both paid for by taxes.

he he he he.

I don't that is going to happen. If you are convinced it will, you should come speak to our Psychiatry interest group next week.

Blaster,

So if I read this right, your suggesting if we think differently from you, we are in need of Psychiatric group sessions?.

Are you retarded or impaired in some way we don't know, or understand?
Or do you have a crush on Obama?
Your defense of him is reminiscent of a jilted lover, or deep admirer.

If the latter is true, don't fret none, its OK to be gay, but remember you can't get hitched in California, you'll have to go south of the border, I'm thinking Mexico. However, you should  consult with Barney Frank, I think he knows the lifestyle, and would be glad to help you out.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

launchone

Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 19:19:57 PM
Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 18:21:19 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 14:47:37 PM
Quote from: launchone on November 08, 2008, 12:49:29 PM
Quote from: troutphisher on November 08, 2008, 10:18:56 AM
This doesn't surprise me. Hell, Obama has an aunt thats here Illegally.

This guy has more baggage with him, then an India refugee train.....LOL

This from the guy that is looking to get his tax burden under 0.5% and is not a U.S. citizen (or do you have dual citizenship with the Nazi's?).

I hold dual citizenship, you med student retard...LOL.

Both my parents are German from Germany. I am the first generation born in the US. Because both my parents were born in Germany, the German government offers a citizenship to those of 100% German lineages.

Does the fact, that I want to reduce my tax burden bother you?, think of it this way, I am taking my lead from Teddy Kennedy, his net worth is around 350 million,and his tax burden last year was 1%, around 135K.

Just think, when you graduate, Obama will have reduced your doctor status to that of a tax subsidized employee, you'll be on the dole, just like a garbage collector, both paid for by taxes.

he he he he.

I don't that is going to happen. If you are convinced it will, you should come speak to our Psychiatry interest group next week.

Blaster,

So if I read this right, your suggesting if we think differently from you, we are in need of Psychiatric group sessions?.

Are you retarded or impaired in some way we don't know, or understand?
Or do you have a crush on Obama?
Your defense of him is reminiscent of a jilted lover, or deep admirer.

If the latter is true, don't fret none, its OK to be gay, but remember you can't get hitched in California, you'll have to go south of the border, I'm thinking Mexico. However, you should  consult with Barney Frank, I think he knows the lifestyle, and would be glad to help you out.

Model McCain supporter. Frontal lobotomy?

Trout Maharishi

Y'all quit being so harsh on Launch, he can't help it. It's a common problem among doctors. Although it doesn't usually manifest it's self to the extent he appears to be suffering from it until they are actually an MD. Also would you all quit putting those quote within a quote within a quote boxes, it hurts my eyes :o  I can hook any of you up with counseling from the Dali Lama if you need it. He has been a great comfort to me during these tumultuous times.

[yt=425,350]8g2dkDh4ov4[/yt]
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Blaster,

Yep you're a retard.
Reduced to simple replies now.

Ok.
Lets have some fun retard, we'll conduct a simple yet effective test, by the way this is a medical test so you can earn some extra credit.

Here's the test, including some motor skills, as this will require some assembly although lite in nature.

First located a two by four (2x4) parcel of lumber (wood) equal to or a little longer  in height to your own height (meaning as tall as you are). Then place the wood directly against your nose, running the wood longways to your body (meaning up and down). Note: if your nose hurts, your pressing to hard!

Next place a mark equal to your own height, this can be scratched into the wood, as it's only temporary and this point. You know need to locate (find) a pencil or crayon to make a permanent mark on the wood.

Place four fingers close together, and hold them just below the first scratched line, now mark a circle in the middle of the wood. This will be a good place to take a break and drink some juice, then next step requires some physical work.

Ok, breaks over.

Locate a nail or spike, make sure it's at least as long as your shoe or about one of your feet.
Take this nail, and use a hammer to pound it though the wood all the way, it's important.

Now take the wood outside and find a big tree, the trunk should be as big around as you can reach, actually the bigger the better for this test.

Now place the wood against the tree, making sure the nail is pointing at you, to make sure you've aligned it properly, hold the wood against the tree and move towards it, when you feel the point of the nail touch you on the forehead, it's aligned properly.

Now nail the wood to the tree, try to keep it longways against the tree.

Ok, this is another good spot to take a break.

Breaks over retard, time to actually run the test, don't worry about pass or fail, it's going to be fun.

Go back outside to the tree, and walk slowly up to the point of the nail, make sure it still touches your forehead, then back up 30 backwards steps. Now keep looking at the nail, never take your eye off the nail at this point.
Run as hard as you can towards the nail, just before you hit the wood close your eyes!

PS.
Have a friend take pictures or better yet video the test.
We'll let you know if you passed or failed.........God luck and god speed!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

5xTippett

I vote with B.J. on this one.  It's like arguing with a tree.

launchone

I didnt read it, its a shame you wasted the time to type it.... arguing on the internet is pointless, almost so as the results from Tuesday. Bye