$1,000 Lap Dance Defies the Market Slide!

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 09, 2008, 20:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

No cut backs for some>>>>  :o

"Since the market has been going down, our business has been going up — it's unbelievable," said Sam Zherka, the owner of the V.I.P. Club in Chelsea, who estimates that about 80 percent of his clients are Wall Street types. (You'd think the lawsuits would have dampened that, but it seems fine as long as they're not entertaining clients on their work-related expense accounts.)

Mr. Zherka added, "A lot of guys are losing their shirts in the market, and they are coming in droves."

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/09/hfo-as-the-markets-sink-one-club-introduces-the-1000-lap-dance-done-with-art/?hp

In a moment of shrewd business, perhaps, Mr. Zherka and the club decided to introduce a premium product: the $1,000 lap dance package.

The package will buy a 20-minute lap dance, a bottle of Dom Pérignon and a private Champagne room. Not to mention, as Mr. Zherka did, they also "get to keep the girl's G-strings."
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

She would have to be a really good dancer for a $1000 >:D ;D  :angel:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski