News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Politically active?

Started by troutrus, October 07, 2008, 18:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutphisher

Quote from: redtail on October 14, 2008, 11:05:25 AM

There was one comment about Obama being half black.  I had a related comment.

Are there many black fly fishermen?  I saw one at a local lake in Raleigh and did a double take.  Actually he was nice fellow had a nice cast. 
I caught more panfish though.   ;D

Shhhh...... don't say that around here, "black fly fisherman" and "I saw one"......TB2 don't cotton to that kinda talk, you'll be pigeon holed as a racists.....

Better watch out  :'(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Fire-Fly

Quote from: Peddler on October 14, 2008, 09:29:11 AM
I didn't know Clinton was running this time. Thanks for the news!
Please tell me what the Republicans did in the 6 years they had total control of the House, Senate and White House to rectify any of the miseries you feel Clinton bestowed on us.
Did they end NAFTA or expend it?
Did welfare, and here I mean social AND corporate welfare, shrink under Republican rule?
I admit Clinton tapped an intern. The beauty of that she was a member of the opposite sex unlike the Repubs who tap same-sex partners.
What has Bush done to wean us off of oil? I know he gave the oil companies tax breaks, and that helped US how?

I hate Bush because he is such a fucking idiot that even his OWN party doesn't want him near them. Next question.

Oh, and just so you know, that good 'ol southern drawl of Bush's is as phony as a three dollar bill. He's N/E silver-spoon fed blueblood himself, but that twang and slurring of his seems effective for his minions!

Neither party gets my vote this time around. You get the gub'ment you deserve.
Now i know your smarter than this, my post was to show how not one man but many assholes have fucked up this country, i hope you picked that up. I'm tired of people acting like all the problems are cause of Bush, he's just a small part of it. Do i need to spell out my post next time?

Woolly Bugger

Not only are there AfrickinAmerikan Fly Fisherman, but they catch west coast steel and have been banned @ the SELFish place too.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

trouthemp

Selfish.............

[yt=425,350]Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/yt]
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

redtail

I am humbled and impressed with those fish, nice job...  I'd put up the I'm with stupid sign but I didn't say anything inappropriate and I am not racist.  Perhaps I'll put the I'm with stupid sign anyways. 8@S

Cheers,
Redtail

Woolly Bugger

if you only knew how much google time was involved.....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Wool,

I didn't know you were Africkin??????

Can we still be friends?

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trouthemp

[yt=425,350]fL6e9xBtlBI&feature[/yt]
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

troutphisher

I can't run for president right now, I am working on a linear thermodynamic energy dispersion system with capabilities of intrinsic ignition over approximately 1.5 meters.

I am currently working out the calorific intake formulas to optimize thermal energy. But here is a sample of progress thus far.

[yt=425,350]tAU0GcwPBhY&feature[/yt]

Trout Maharishi

Someone always has a camera >:D[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wSv6mkSXXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wSv6mkSXXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Trout Maharishi

Took advantage of NC's early voting today. Learned something new today while I was there, yea, some guy named Bahama is running for president :j Made me want to turn around and yell "get the hell out of this line, you ain't smart enough to vote" >:D I also felt somewhat left out. I was just about the only one there without a sample ballot filled out to help me fill out my electronic ballot.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on October 20, 2008, 16:40:37 PM
Took advantage of NC's early voting today. Learned something new today while I was there, yea, some guy named Bahama is running for president :j Made me want to turn around and yell "get the hell out of this line, you ain't smart enough to vote" >:D I also felt somewhat left out. I was just about the only one there without a sample ballot filled out to help me fill out my electronic ballet.

LOL....why doesn't this surprise me?

I'd like to see a law, that says you have to be able to at least spell the candidate name your voting for, maybe a minimum IQ score of 80 could also be included. That would clear out 80% of the democratic vote.....LOL

What a bunch of fucking retards.....

phg

TM, my wife and I always carry a sample ballot in with us.  There are so many candidates, and issues, that without one, you're lost!  We're researching ours right now and trying to run down who's who and what's what.  I think you can get unmarked sample ballots from the League of Women Voters.  It really saves time.