News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Palin vs. Biden

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 02, 2008, 21:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutphisher

he he he he he.....A Harvard law grad.....that doesn't know how many states we have?

Obama, has never had to manage a budget other the his check book.

And we can see his record on education with Bill Ayers, they spent the money and the schools rank last in the state.

Obama is a hollow horse, nothing much in the way of as voting record, no real accomplishments.

I am still asking myself, why a junior senator, with no experience is on the top of the ticket for the democratic party?
He says he stands for change, yet picks a 35 year veteran senator that is well entrenched in the political machine.

What change did Obama bring to the Chicago democratic machine? He had a perfect chance to implement change in his home state, and never did a thing.

Obama is the token black man presedent......LOL.....

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trout_boy_II

TP - If you choose to be a racist, well, that's your choice.  I'm not, and I'm not afraid of a black man in office and certainly not this one.

As for Palin's qualifications to run a state's financial side?  Since you're the best at research, why not check that out.  Do Alaskans pay state income tax?  Do Alaskans actually get a paycheck via their state government simply because there is oil under their surface?  (No wonder Palin wants to drill more.  How much more would that mean to each Alaskan?)  I guess my point here is that being budget queen of a town with a population smaller than my youngest son's high school graduating class and a state that has no budget problems, not because of anything she's done, but merely because of where it is located, doesn't prove a damn thing.  I think the Guvanator would be a much better example of having some chops in budgeting, as would damn near any other US Governor.

I don't think she's stupid, just inexperienced and ignorant.  As I've said before, you could (and have) made the claim the Obama is no more experienced, but at least we've had a chance to see him under attack for the last 24 months and see the cut of his jib (as my Dad would have said).  He's beaten off some pretty tough attacks to wind up on top.  But Palin is too fragile to be let out in public and you can't ask her "those questions" because it wouldn't be fair.  BS!

So don't tell us about her "qualifications".  She's not.

IMHO, of course!   ;D

TB

Peddler

Quote from: trout_boy_II on October 07, 2008, 09:04:44 AM
As for Palin's qualifications to run a state's financial side?

DOH!

>>Now that tax attorneys have had a chance to review Gov. Sarah Palin's tax returns, which were released late last week, a new round of questions are being raised on tax-related websites.

One big issue that tax attorneys are pointing to is the fact that the Palins did not report as income the $43,490 that the state gave the family to cover travel expenses for Mr. Palin and the Palin children. Had the Palins reported these payments as income, the couple would have had to pay taxes on it.
<<

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/06/questions-linger-about-palin-taxes/
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

troutphisher

TB, both you and Piddle are in the bush haters club.....LOL

Both you guys try to defend a candidate, with no qualifying skills to be president, then revert back to the Bush administration and the republican party.

Why don't you post some of Obama's accomplishments? He wrote two memoirs, at least defend those.....LOL

Obama is a hollow horse, with an expensive education, payed for by the gub'ment, and he still doesn't know the country that payed for his schooling has only 50 states????

When an unqualified person gets into a position above his means, its affirmative action in work.
Obama and I are close to the same age, he's a few years older. I went to graduate school in Chicago, and had fellow class mates who were on the affirmative action plan. Most were dumber than dirt, but got an expensive education on the gub'ment....LOL

Obama falls in that category, free ride to harvard.....LOL and can't formulate a complete sentence with out a teleprompter......LOL

That makes him a token black man, because he didn't earn it, it was given to him....LOL

Case in point. Listen to him with out a TelePrompter, he's a babbling fool.

[yt=425,350]cxxxGUeZtno&feature[/yt]
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutphisher

Peddler

God Bless you Troutpisser, and your entire Aryan nation.  >:D

Quote from: troutphisher on October 07, 2008, 10:00:57 AM
TB, both you and Piddle are in the bush haters club.....LOL

I can't speak for TB but I'll readily admit I hate Bush.
Truth be told, it seems his own party has also seen the light, too little, too late, but they sure have tossed his stupid, silver spoon-fed ass under the bus. LOL

Quote from: troutphisher on October 07, 2008, 10:00:57 AMBoth you guys try to defend a candidate...l

Hmmm.... you claim to have gone top graduate school yet you can't read or comprehend? Impressive. LOL
I don't defend Obama outright unless dittoheaded morons make phony claims about him. I have the balls to think for myself and decided long ago that neither Presidential candidate is worthy to be President. LOL
Then again, I saw Bush as a dolt before his FIRST nomination yet it took a bulk of rightwing wack-jobs 6-8 years to see that. LOL
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

troutphisher

OK, then defend your candidate.....Let see some of his accomplishments.

Prove me wrong, show me he's not a token black man.

At least show me the phony claims............LOL

You guys are like Chris Mathews...Quote " Obama makes my legs tingle" face it you guys have a crush on Obama.

Not theres that anything wrong with being gay.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Here is the racist, TB your voting for one......LOL

[yt=425,350]sM19YOqs7hU&feature[/yt]

[yt=425,350]72B3tUAqpo4[/yt]

lepomis_mcro

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Al

Palin Handles Heckler At Rally
Palin In Estero, Florida Yesterday: "Bless your heart sir, my son is in Iraq fighting for your right to protest."

http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=244038&article=4363230

troutphisher

You guys don't have to worry about Obama after he loses the election, he's already setting up his next gig with Rev. Wright.

MSN is reviving an old show from the 70's, it 's a junk man and his son, set in the Watts neighborhood of LA.

trout_boy_II

TP - what, no debunking of my comments about Ms. Palin's "financial experience?"    Perhaps you should follow your own advice (and apologies for my edits (in red), but I think I'm being true to what you originally were admonishing Peddler and me with:

"...try to defend a candidate, with no qualifying skills to be vice-president, then revert back to the Bush administration and the republican party.

"Why don't you post some of Obama's Palins accomplishments? SHe wrote two memoirs ??, at least defend those....."

But instead, more homophobic BS and cute Photoshop crap (but I gotta give you credit, your Photoshop skills are awesome!). 

That's what's wrong with the whole Republican approach this time - few facts, stir up fear and God forbid if you're asked a question, that you should ever answer it.  Ms. Palin carried this out to a "T" in the "debate" the other night.  Did Biden do similarly?  Perhaps, but not so much.  Let's face it, the SNL parodies are funny, but perhaps more importantly, they are particularly of interest and influential this time because they are frighteningly close to real life. 

Using your approach, please "defend" her accomplishments, don't just tell me the other candidate has, in your opinion,  none.  I will grant you that this same thing happens on the other side, but not anywhere near the degree thrown around by the GOP this time.  I don't know if that is because the Demo's think they have a candidate that noteworthy or they just choose not to rely solely on bashing the opposition.  I assume that the GOP is doing this because they have nothing else to say.

I respected Sen. McCain before the race.  I don't anymore.  As my Mom would have said, "Shame!"  To which I would have responded, "But Mom, that's what politics have become.  Frankly, I'm not sure they really weren't that way before, we just didn't have so many sources of reading, hearing, or seeing them!"  I think she would have responded, "Then if the crowd you're running with has no morals, quit running with them!"  I would like to think that Sen. McCain was trying to take what my sainted mother's advice in trying to sell the "I'm a maverick" scheme, but then, he approves all the messages, so I guess not. 

I am simply fed up with the whole thing, but I am significantly less so with the Demo's this time around.

Go ahead a yell some more, put up more cute Photoshop pictures to avoid answering the questions on Ms. Palin's qualifications, but it doesn't really matter what either of us say on this board.  I have faith in the American people and they decide in less than 30 days.  I don't think Ms. Palin's declining poll numbers on being fit to be President of the United States are because of anything you or I have said here.  I think folks have had time to see here in action (or inaction) and are making up there own minds.  I think the Presidential poll numbers are similarly based on the American people's take on the validity of each party's platform and their candidate and it appears that they will be able to make a real decision this time, not choosing something out of fear (WMD's ring a bell?)  Thank God!

Oh, and last point before I really do go fishing.  You do not deny you are a racist.  I'm sorry to see that because I've become an admirer of your fishing skills as you've shared them on this board and I've learned quite a lot from the same.  But, your racism is blatantly obvious by reading your comments.  I don't think Obama is.  Sure, you can parse comments from anyone to support your position, but the bottom line is what do you think their true character is.  If I thought Obama was a racist, I wouldn't vote for him for President.  I will be voting for Sen. Obama for President.  If you were running, you would not have my vote.  Or as my sainted Mom would have said, "Shame!"

TB

troutphisher

TB,

The race comment, I took in stride, you calling me racist does not effect me in any way.
It's evident you didn't give much thought to your candidate, and I implied the same when you called me a racist and gave it, it's due weight zero.

I saw no need to defend myself against a zero weighted opinion.

Here is a specific list of Governor Palin's accomplishments.

HB 3001 bill that passed.
It awards a licence under AGIA to Transcanada for pipeline construction of natural gas.

HB 4001 and SB 4002 signed into law.
Which awards qualified Alaskans $1200 from state surplus oil revenues to help offset high energy costs to the citizens.

Included in this bill was $60 million to AHFC for energy efficient home grants.

SB 4004 billed passed.
This bill suspended the motor fuel tax, helping offset the gasoline costs for the citizens.

SB 4003 bill passed.
This bill is the resource rebate/energy appropriation bill
This bill allocated $10, 700,000 to health and family services. Including special appropriations for veterans.

Palin budget for Alaska. $82 billion.

Alaska, saved $1.3 billion yr/yr from 2008, and it's projected to increase in 2009.

Palin, beat out incumbent Frank Murkowski and brought charges of fraud and corruption against him resulting in fines. This was a fellow republican. She went against her own party.

There is some shame in my family, albeit a distance cousin, that I haven't spoken a word to in 30 years. Some of you who have fished with me will no doubt see the resemblance...LOL

Father Michael Phleger, is a racist for the Obama campaign......LOL

[yt=425,350]24WvevtLpds&feature[/yt]

troutphisher

Oh, I forgot my gay man contribution..........