News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith River - Heads Up

Started by Al, January 29, 2020, 15:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

This was posted on Smith River TU Facebook page today - Can't verify but no reason to not believe it

"I was fishing the Smith yesterday and parked at the end of Rosemont Road. Someone cut the catalytic converter and muffler out from under my car. Fishermen may want to avoid this area."

Dee-Vo

This was a terrible and frequent problem in my area a few years back. Assholes....

Woolly Bugger

NEver liked Parking there

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutrus

I don't see it on the Facebook page. Has it been removed for some reason? Or is there more than one SRTU page?

Al

Quote from: troutrus on January 30, 2020, 16:54:25 PMI don't see it on the Facebook page. Has it been removed for some reason? Or is there more than one SRTU page?

I think it only came to folks who have admin on the page - I really don't understand how FB works sometimes. That is why I posted the comments here.

Woolly Bugger

Maybe this guy is back in action:

You cannot view this attachment.
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

troutrus

Anybody know if you can park and access the river from Pritt Pl Ln on river right, as shown on the map WB posted?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutrus on January 31, 2020, 12:32:35 PMAnybody know if you can park and access the river from Pritt Pl Ln on river right, as shown on the map WB posted?

it's a two-track dirt lane, looks like you would need permission to park ... the Rosemont Rd. has a place to pull off and park but so sketchy  n!n  a thief
me -There's a season?