Anytakers for floating the New

Started by Oldman, July 25, 2008, 15:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Oldman on July 25, 2008, 15:17:13 PM
tomorrow 26 July.

Don't think i can make it.. but I'm open Mon - Thurs next week...  ;hb
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Oldman

Just curious Kieth, do you have a job? ;D

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Oldman on July 25, 2008, 15:41:39 PM
Just curious Kieth, do you have a job? ;D

Working now freelance.... no set hours, just have to meet deadlines... can't fish when it's dark out...

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

lepomis_mcro

im working sat >:(.. but im hoping to float sunday if the weather holds out
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Oldman

Hmmm, Sunday may work with me Mark. I will let ya know. Va would be good but if ya cant make it in Va thats OK with me.

I think the boss will let me skip church. (The big Boss)

Oldman

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Oldman on July 26, 2008, 08:41:05 AM
I am good to go for Sunday Mark.

Where/when are ya'll puttin in? I might be able to squeeze out of an obligation... ?
me -There's a season?

Oldman

Kieth, I have not talked to Mark about it yet. He is at work. Should hear from him later today. Floated Friday from Bridle Ck to FFC rd. and it took 12 Hrs. I dont wanna float that long Sunday. Thinking about FFC rd to 221/21. That may be a 6 hour float, normally 4. But could take our time. If you can go hollar.

lepomis_mcro

any float sounds good to me.. ffc to 221.. or 221 to nile rd.. or bridle to river road
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Oldman

Lets do it. FFC to 221/21. You in WB?

Mark, lets meet at 221 fairly early, say NLT 0800.

Oh yeah, you live close to me. Lets pool.

ffc to 221? You better bring a big latern and breakfast.