Wilson Creek Outfitters

Started by walt, October 21, 2005, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

Wilson Creek Outfitters - Ezflyfish.com ...
290 Fred Hatley Road ... hang a right at the 6 branch mountain laurel
Boone, NC 28607
info@ezflyfish.com

www.ezflyfish.com
www.wilsoncreekoutfitters.com

Store Hours: 24/7 online
Monday-Friday (when not fishing, which will be often) 10 to 4 maybe later... dependin' -- best e-mail first
Closed Saturday & Sunday

Our shop and online venue, www.ezflyfish.com , which was started in a basement in 1998, has managed to survive the recent economic malaise and is a trusted worldwide provider of quality Fly Fishing Gear.

Simms, Scientific Anglers, Ross,  FishPond, Tibor, G Loomis, Waterworks-Lamson, Temple Fork Outfitters, Renzetti, Hareline, Gamakatsu, Chota, Cortland, Caylor Custom Flies, Umpqua, Fisherman Eyewear, and many others trust us to be their official authorized dealer for the area.

We also offer you, by far, North Carolina's largest and grandest collection of Fly Fishing books, new, rare, and out-of-print.

Thank you and hope to see you upon the Blue Ridge soul enriching trout waters soon.

Walt
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

moodytrout

A great shop and great service , I do all my flyfishing shopping with Walt. The online shopping is second to none.

Powderkeg

As one who is still trying to learn about flyfishing, I appreciate Walt's kindness and advice when I have the chance to stop in.  He has made my trips to the area better more than once. 

Eddie