News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Tough on a DH

Started by MuddlerMan, May 24, 2010, 19:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddlerMan

Made it out on the water a little late today due to class.  Took a friend with me that's been hounding me to take him and show him what's up.  When I picked him up he informed me he needed to be back around 5:30.  I didn't really like the sounds of that since it was already 1:00.  But anywho, loaded him up and headed out.  I was fishing in a rush and didn't really get into a groove.  Finally slowed down a bit when I had a fish nail my indicator.  Tied on the orange stimi and he rose to it, but didn't eat it.  BUT, he did give away his position, and a few casts later he came up and inhaled the stimi...

After that, managed another brown on the stimi.  Switched it up when I hit a huge deep run/pool.  Managed two bows on a white wooly bugger.  Tried to snap a pic of the larger one, but he squirmed away.  My buddy managed to catch a bream.  It was pretty tough out there, but we only fished for a couple hours, I'm sure we could have put a little more together if we could have stayed.  Can't get em all everyday tho  :) Ready for the weekend already
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead