dayum, you see that take?
2 (10%)
'tis ok
10 (50%)
bite me... i'd rather chew on a ..errr you know
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

walt

good 'ole duke changed the generation on us this am fer the cat.... plan b (i gotta git oughta dis place, if it's da last thang i evuh dewwwww..... {gotta love eric and the animals}), shoot, let's go fish the dh up in foscoe and valle crucis.

zac and i smoked some dumb cookie cutter brookies ... a few 'bows and browns mixed in... at least sixty each.... surprisingly, a nice smooth high fer an overcast cold day uponst the 'ole home waters.

--watauga walt

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Woolly Bugger

I voted for "love it" 'cause it give the masses a place to fish and keeps them off of my "private" places.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

kylemc

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on April 03, 2008, 17:52:45 PM
I voted for "love it" 'cause it give the masses a place to fish and keeps them off of my "private" places.

I concur..I have 1 of 2 in the state of TN..5 mins from my house(Laurel in NC is 15 mins)..I don't fish either much unless I want a bend in the rod and have only an hour..great for the kids though..

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: walt on April 03, 2008, 16:52:20 PM
zac and i smoked some dumb cookie cutter brookies ... a few 'bows and browns mixed in... at least sixty each.... surprisingly, a nice smooth high fer an overcast cold day uponst the 'ole home waters.
--watauga walt

I always found them hard to keep lit 8)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

walt

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on April 03, 2008, 17:52:45 PM
<snippered> keeps them off of my "private" places.

i ain't gonna go there  //?

ww
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Z-Man

Although I am liking the Smith, I still need the DH (Mitchell) to keep my rod flexible.  I haven't reached the tipping point yet.  Still lots to learn and lots to practice.  DH is good for me.
Z
Z-Man

In the great outdoors your soul expands to the horizon!