Raplh (ODG3)
9 (8.5%)
Alfred E. Newman
4 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
:o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

High Pine

Newman looks like a young George Bush

trout_boy_II

I've been asked by the Obama campaign to consult with Ralph to see if we could swing his delegates over to the Senator.  :j

TB

Boykin

Would the 2 people who have voted for the Hildabeast please stand and take your beating!

doug mitchell

Can I change my vote I thought I was voting for Bill Clinton.

troutjedi

Looks like Ralph and Barack are in a dead heat.  There's hope for this country yet!

troutphisher

Com'on Newwwwwman !!!!!!

No offense Ralph, but I like the kids attitude.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: doug mitchell on March 21, 2008, 19:07:30 PM
Can I change my vote I thought I was voting for Bill Clinton.

are you stuck in a time warp???
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flytire

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bksm2UT-zuc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bksm2UT-zuc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

dundeal

Now that the internet inventor, Al Gore, has voiced his support for Obama, I'm definately
going with McCain.  Go GOP!!!

Tom
"Dundeal" 0--0

FlyFishinFool

Anybody who wants to be president should not be allowed to run.  It should just be joe schmoe from cocomoe, OR Phil Gay, because he's a nice guy, and great fisherman
If you haven't already been, you owe it to your 8wt to go fish for Brookies and Artic Char in Labrador Newfoundland.

cmiller51h

`You know, back when this country was founded, the Founding Fathers set it up so that white male landowners voted on inportant matters such as who was President and congressman or Senators. That kept dumbasses from doing like some do today, ie, "I'm voting for Obama because he has soft eyes." What kinda shit is that!? My boss thinks that you ought to have to pass an IQ test in order to vote. He may be right! Too many people vote for stupid reasons and the politians from both side exploit this. Hell, we started out with some decent cantidates from both parties and ended up with these two!? Damn, I could do better than either of them. What's up with this country!? o-o
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

trout_boy_II

Quote from: cmiller51h on August 27, 2008, 22:55:54 PM
`You know, back when this country was founded, the Founding Fathers set it up so that white male landowners voted on inportant matters such as who was President and congressman or Senators. That kept dumbasses from doing like some do today, ie, "I'm voting for Obama because he has soft eyes." What kinda shit is that!? My boss thinks that you ought to have to pass an IQ test in order to vote. He may be right! Too many people vote for stupid reasons and the politians from both side exploit this. Hell, we started out with some decent cantidates from both parties and ended up with these two!? Damn, I could do better than either of them. What's up with this country!? o-o

What's up with this country?  That's simple dumba$$ - it's called Freedom.  And that's "inportant" (sic) to many of us.

(What an idiot.)   ???
TB

PS - If one applied your "rules" to qualifications to run for President, I doubt our sitting President would have made the cut. 

PPS Actually, I'll vote for him because I like his hair! :-*

troutphisher

I thought this race was going to be black and white, but now its all fucked up.
[yt=425,350]v2sWjouB1YA&feature[/yt]
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

jamisjockey

-JD

I hated hipsters before it was mainstream