As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

NC stream

Started by troutphisher, March 01, 2008, 20:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfreak

I meant orange indicator.  Oh well, theres always a smartarse in the bunch.  ;D

trouthemp

I know what you mean troutfreak, I think troutphisher is one of the biggest smart-asses.
Most times he's a real jerk!
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

troutfreak

I dont think he is a jerk.  I was only joking.  He is just a little sarcastic at times, very knowledgable at times, and funny as heck at others.  I know the war you two have and dont want in it.   I would love to learn to fish like him.  Seeing all these post on his trips.   

trouthemp

Ya, but he's still a low down heathen. I wouldn't fish with him.
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Trout Maharishi

He couldn't catch a cold before those people on that other board took him under their tutulage and taught him something about fishing 0--0 ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Hempboy, are you still mad about the shoes?
sheeesh, get over it. Roll up a fat blunt and chill........
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Oldman

Smartass??? I thought I held that dubious distiction? Guess I gots to try a little harder.

cmiller51h

Smartass, did somebody call me? ;D
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

TROUTMASTER3000

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT STREAM THIS IS>>> :o.  It looks great!  These are my favorite areas to fish.  I dont have much time due to school, but if you can let go your secret please tell me.
Thanks
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

troutphisher

This stream is in western Bulgaria.

I had to fight my way to the stream.
It was an extensive battle with heavy collateral damage. I had to take hostages, and kill a dozen woman and children. It was hard to shoot them, you don't have to lead them as much as adults.

It's all about gun control. 0--0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Oldman

16 years old and does'nt have much time? ;D