News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

SOLD!! Thanks for looking (I think!)

Started by Gofisher, January 18, 2008, 17:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gofisher

I have this line and would like to swap for a different brand WF5F. I've used this line amaybe 4 times and it is clean and in excellent condition. The Sylk line series is just not for me. I may have DT4F Sylk in the not too distant future as well. Thanks for looking.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Gofisher on January 18, 2008, 17:05:44 PM
I have this line and would like to swap for a different brand WF5F. I've used this line amaybe 4 times and it is clean and in excellent condition. The Sylk line series is just not for me. I may have DT4F Sylk in the not too distant future as well. Thanks for looking.

i'll trade it for some 444 about 10 years old and used about 200 days...  :angel:
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Gofisher

I expected a comment like that from anybody but you!   :j

Trout Maharishi

I'll trade you a Bee Gees greatest hits 8 track tape for it.   ///? :angel: >:D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutphisher

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on January 18, 2008, 18:17:49 PM
I'll trade you a Bee Gees greatest hits 8 track tape for it.   ///? :angel: >:D

Shoooooot, I can do better than that, how bout partridge family greatest hits, with a poster of the older sister...NAKED!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Gofisher

Dang TP, you're in the lead... ;D

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: troutphisher on January 18, 2008, 18:36:15 PM
Shoooooot, I can do better than that, how bout partridge family greatest hits, with a poster of the older sister...NAKED!

I might want to work out some kind of trade with you myself Phish. Do you mean like naked now, or when she was on the show?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Gofisher

TM, I'd have taken you up on your office, but my 8track player is eating tapes!  :'(